Rory,

Please do an update of your earlier videos on XNA. Smiley

Thanks

Cool

• User profile image
    figuerres

raymond wrote:
    Rory,

Please do an update of your earlier videos on XNA.

Thanks

it's funny in a way...

way back in august they posted:

http://blogs.msdn.com/xna/archive/2007/08/13/announcing-xna-game-studio-2-0.aspx

starts with: "Announcing XNA Game Studio 2.0"

as if it was out...

then at the very bottom:

" As we near the release of XNA Game Studio coming late 2007, we'll have more information."

so they should have
    a) said "in progress - sometime" for the name of that post
    or
    b) just not say anything till they had a ctp or a beta for download.
    IMHO

but really... yes i'd like to know more and see a beta / ctp for 2005 and 2008
    or if they can't do both then get on 2008 and forget 2005.

• User profile image
    raymond

I hope XNA Studio 2.0 works with both Visual Studio 2008 and Expression Studio 2008. Tongue Out

Cool

• User profile image
    Rory

raymond wrote:
    Rory,

Please do an update of your earlier videos on XNA.

Thanks

I wrote to the team recently, but they didn't think it was the right time to do anything on XNA for 9.

They wanted to have a product to announce. I told them that the niners would just like to see an interview with them, and that the product, anticipated though it may be, isn't going to be the reason niners will tune in.

Niners like seeing new products (provided the interview is good), but as you guys know, it's unnecessary for a good video.

So, if you guys want to see something, I highly suggest you start another thread and get niners to show their support for another video.

The team might not listen to me, but I'm only one guy.

Raymond - if you create a thread in here (and in a relevant C9 tech forum) in which you try to rally the troops, then I'll take it to the XNA team and try to use it to buy us an interview.

Sound good? Smiley

• User profile image
    raymond

Thanks.

Whenever the XNA team wants to do the video is fine with me.

I am assuming they are talking a few months at most and not another year.

Cool

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.