21 posts

C9 Park: The REAL reason Rory quit

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    phreaks

ScanIAm wrote:

blowdart wrote:

W3bbo wrote:
    clowns are not funny, they're either scary or pathetic (and didn't even amuse me when I was 4,5,6).

Which says more about *you* than clowns, a point you seem to miss.

You need to see "Shakes the Clown" and you'll find a newfound respect for clowns...plus an extreme hatred for mimes.

Bingo, Bingo the Clown-o.  <-- Right-Click (Save As) : Host blocks streaming mpg's for some reason

• User profile image
    Kevin Daly

ScanIAm wrote:

blowdart wrote:

W3bbo wrote:
    clowns are not funny, they're either scary or pathetic (and didn't even amuse me when I was 4,5,6).

Which says more about *you* than clowns, a point you seem to miss.

You need to see "Shakes the Clown" and you'll find a newfound respect for clowns...plus an extreme hatred for mimes.

Hatred of mimes is fortunately a natural reaction for normal humans, just like finding mole rats not aesthetically pleasing (and somewhat icky).

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

Rory wrote:
    But keep 'em coming. I'm taking names, and I'm going to sue the pants off all your heads when the dust settles
    Ah-ha! I've found a flaw in your logic!
    *leans back in chair and gets arrogant/smug look on face*

I dont wear my pants on my head.
    *evil laugh*

Oh yes, I almost forgot- I'm also countersuing you and asking the judge to issue an injunction preventing you from ever watching BSG again.
    Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.