Police State - It's Coming?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    ScanIAm

SecretSoftware wrote:

ScanIAm wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:

Rosie O'Donnell even said it.

I would not have thought it possible for you to have less credibility than you already have, but then you go and say this

Your motives might be legitimate, but your methods stink and you are doing more harm than good.

What is wrong with Rosie O'Donnell? Is she not a patriotic American?

She's not credible, and she has not earthly idea what she is talking about when it comes to this issue.

Did the current administration take advantage of 9/11 to further its aims? Yes. 
    Did the current administration orchestrate the whole thing as you and she have implied? No.
    Are people who thing otherwise crazy a$$ lunatics?  Yes.

SecretSoftware wrote:

Or only the patriots nowadays are the Bush cheerleaders, who shed crocodile tears over this country?

I don't really care about credibility.

Then you have no business going on a public forum and spouting gibberish.  You could do well to find some credibility.
    SecretSoftware wrote:

This is not about me. Its about the Republic that is the USA.

No, sadly, its about you and your retarded, juvenile fantasies.
    SecretSoftware wrote:

And Its being destroyed by those entrusted to run it, and by that I mean its being undone by the Bush Administration, because of its stupid and foolish policies.

That may be true, but when you bundle real issues along with idiotic conspiracy theories, nobody takes you seriously.
    SecretSoftware wrote:

What is more funny, is that there are complete Goebbels- want-to bes, who are cheer-leading this country into a collapse.

The media, namely FoxNews, are no more than implementers of Geobbel's ideas of using patriotism to push their own agenda. They are hypnotizing the people. I call them the Media Trolls.

Furthermore, comparisons of what is happening today to an event that happened 60+ years ago and involved the deaths of millions makes you seem like a jerk.

A big Jerk, in fact.

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

ScanIAm wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:

ScanIAm wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:

Rosie O'Donnell even said it.

I would not have thought it possible for you to have less credibility than you already have, but then you go and say this

Your motives might be legitimate, but your methods stink and you are doing more harm than good.

What is wrong with Rosie O'Donnell? Is she not a patriotic American?

She's not credible, and she has not earthly idea what she is talking about when it comes to this issue.

Did the current administration take advantage of 9/11 to further its aims? Yes. 
    Did the current administration orchestrate the whole thing as you and she have implied? No.
    Are people who thing otherwise crazy a$$ lunatics?  Yes.

SecretSoftware wrote:

Or only the patriots nowadays are the Bush cheerleaders, who shed crocodile tears over this country?

I don't really care about credibility.

Then you have no business going on a public forum and spouting gibberish.  You could do well to find some credibility.
    SecretSoftware wrote:

This is not about me. Its about the Republic that is the USA.

No, sadly, its about you and your retarded, juvenile fantasies.
    SecretSoftware wrote:

And Its being destroyed by those entrusted to run it, and by that I mean its being undone by the Bush Administration, because of its stupid and foolish policies.

That may be true, but when you bundle real issues along with idiotic conspiracy theories, nobody takes you seriously.
    SecretSoftware wrote:

What is more funny, is that there are complete Goebbels- want-to bes, who are cheer-leading this country into a collapse.

The media, namely FoxNews, are no more than implementers of Geobbel's ideas of using patriotism to push their own agenda. They are hypnotizing the people. I call them the Media Trolls.

Furthermore, comparisons of what is happening today to an event that happened 60+ years ago and involved the deaths of millions makes you seem like a jerk.

A big Jerk, in fact.

Be that as it may, it does not address the topic. You can call me names, and all, it does not help the dollar situation.

In fact, The FOX News and Sky News networks are following Goebbels teachings of how to brain-wash the masses using patriotism/ religion/ and lies in plain sight.

In many ways, There are similarities between The Holocaust, of the Jews and the Slavic people, in Germany, and the Holocaust of the Muslim people in Iraq.

One can write an essay elucidating the striking similarities between the two, with the title :  "Abu Ghraib is Arabic for Auschwitz".

This was not America's image, nor does it represent the larger American population. It simply represents the Republican neo-conservatives, that have hijacked the USA at the highest levels of government, to conduct Israeli wars using American blood, and American image. Basically they are doing this not for the national interests of the USA, but for the national interests of Israel, and by so doing, they are sacrificing the good name of the United States of America, and leading USA into a collapse.

The American people are confused. They think that the threats facing Israel, are the same threats facing the USA. And hence they get blinded, by mis-placed patriotism and they act irrationally to their own demise.

History repeats itself. Any observer of history can tell you this.

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

About the US Dollar, here is an interesting talk (lecture series) about
    the state of the US economy.

U.S. Economy and Financial System Bankrupt --What's next? (Part 1)

U.S. Economy and Financial System Bankrupt--What's next? (Part 2)

Sad

They are taking shifts at the photo-copy machines, and printing paper money like crazy. But its just paper.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.