Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

playstation games

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    chaos legion

help!!!!! im a gamer fanatic and every game i play seems to be too easy i need sum help on what game to play

• User profile image
    W3bbo

chaos legion wrote:
    help!!!!! im a gamer fanatic and every game i play seems to be too easy i need sum help on what game to play

If you really were a "gamer fanatic" you wouldn't be asking on a software development forum full of middle-aged men with families for advice on games for a competitor's platform. It's a given you'd sort-of know that stuff inherently. Don't you ever check around Gamespy or Gamespot?

• User profile image
    harumscarum

meh you whippersnappers and your fancy video television games. Nothing wrong with a fancy game of marbles.

• User profile image
    JonLumb

First, buy a pc, then buy Farcry.  Load up on the hardest setting.  Come back if you ever finish it.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Am looking at new PS3 for ChristmaS. Just saw there's a new Burnout coming out. Burnout 3 was awesome but Burnout 4 was just a bit too overdone and some of the fun removed. And am wanting to play Killzone 2 on HD Smiley

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

No offence, but you don't sound like a "gamer fanatic" to me either.

All the proper gamers I know type properly, and don't shorten down words. I don't do it because I just don't see the point (well, I do, but I just don't like it).

And why're you still on PS2? Nobody's really going to be developing games for it any more. Pick up an Xbox/Xbox360 or a PS3... I doubt if you're that much of a "gamer fanatic" you'd want a wii.

And maybe Runescape is a challenge for you. Not to say it's excellent, the graphics SUCK but hey... There are HUNDREDs of missions and 29 skills IIRC, a massive community of players and the "wilderness" where you can kill/annihilate/massacre players. I used to be pretty good at this, and it DOES take time and it IS difficult to be able to go out for more than half a minute without get completely owned.

But like I said, I don't think you're a fanatic. I find the real fanatics/decent players all play down their skills.

And the fact you signed up with Chaos in your name just tells me you're a wannabe cracker that wants to sound cool.

/my two cents

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Harlequin

www.eve-online.com

Wanna fly the biggest ship in the game, the Titan? You're looking at 2 years of real life skill research. Take that as a challenge Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.