Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

what's with Paolo and portable media players?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    dentaku

If Paolo works in Windows Experience why is he so knowledgeable about so many different portable media players/mp3 players?

So Paolo, did a prior job give you experience with this kind of stuff?
    Did you work on the new Zune software or something?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

dentaku wrote:
    If Paolo works in Windows Experience why is he so knowledgeable about so many different portable media players/mp3 players?

He doesn't. He works on WDS. He's only been at MS for a year and a bit (or was it 2 years by now?)

• User profile image
    blowdart

W3bbo wrote:

dentaku wrote:

He doesn't. He works on WDS.

No he doesn't. Try to keep up!

• User profile image
    Rossj

blowdart wrote:

He works on Bob'08

• User profile image
    Ray6

dentaku wrote:

I'd guess that he's just a gadget freak. I think he has a Mac laptop, but runs Vista on it .... Expressionless

• User profile image
    PaoloM

dentaku wrote:

So Paolo, did a prior job give you experience with this kind of stuff?
    Did you work on the new Zune software or something?

No, I simply like music and have a obsessive-compulsive attraction to all shiny gadgets Wink

That and when I was young I was a DJ and in a band, so music is a fairly important part of my life.

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Ray6 wrote:

dentaku wrote:

I'd guess that he's just a gadget freak. I think he has a Mac laptop, but runs Vista on it ....

No, I don't have a MacBook with Vista, but I know several people that do Smiley

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Rossj wrote:

blowdart wrote:

He works on Bob'08

SHHHHT! It was supposed to be a secret!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.