Coffeehouse Thread

15 posts

Booking for UK DDD6 (Saturday Nov 24th) is now open.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    irascian

It's free. It's got a ton of great sessions. It will fill up fast.

You can register here

• User profile image
    Lee_Dale

Registered Wink

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

Me Too!!  Smiley

• User profile image
    Sabot

And Me !

If you want to find me, I will be the one giving Ian a great big hug !Big Smile

... and so should you, because he love's them [6]

... oh and Barry [6] [6]

(I'm going to get such a kicking!)

• User profile image
    irascian

Sabot wrote:

And Me !

If you want to find me, I will be the one giving Ian a great big hug !

... and so should you, because he love's them

I feel it only fair to point out that when most of us see a guy hugging an 'out' gay guy, we tend to make certain assumptions, whether they're correct or not.

That is all!

(FX: exit stage left chuckling 'Hah! That should stop any unwarranted threats of namby-pamby hugging')

• User profile image
    Sabot

irascian wrote:

I feel it only fair to point out that when most of us see a guy hugging an 'out' gay guy, we tend to make certain assumptions, whether they're correct or not.

Young Irasian of all people! I'm surprised at you that your views are so antiquated. Tongue Out

The natural thought would be for any 'right' thinking person would be 'there is a man who is in touch with his feelings' rather than a member of the 'all-gentleman's disco club'. Big Smile

As for people thinking I'm a member ... it doesn't bother me, I know my preference and thats all that matters. Us Metro's shall inherit the Earth Cool

... now I'm off to hug a tree .... Big Smile

• User profile image
    apwcodemonk​ey

Registered, looking forward to it Smiley

Cheers

Andy

• User profile image
    Lee_Dale

apwcodemonkey wrote:

Registered, looking forward to it

Cheers

Andy

Andy you not speaking this time?

Went to your IIS7 talk at DDD5 thought it was really good.

• User profile image
    apwcodemonk​ey

leeappdalecom wrote:

apwcodemonkey wrote:

Registered, looking forward to it

Cheers

Andy

Andy you not speaking this time?

Went to your IIS7 talk at DDD5 thought it was really good.

Thanks Smiley unfortunately I have been extremely busy after being elected VBUG Chairman so have not had much time to prepare anything new for submission.  I'm currently in the process of identifying the next subject(s) for future sessions, I'm off to Tech Ed so hoping to find some more inspiration there too.

I'll be room monitoring though at DDD so say hi.  I remember reading your blog entry and thought I'd commented but just checked and I hadn't, glad you enjoyed the session.

• User profile image
    Tensor

Having to miss this one due to recent arrival of small addition to family.

• User profile image
    Lee_Dale

Tensor wrote:
    Having to miss this one due to recent arrival of small addition to family.

You fostered a midget?

:O

• User profile image
    Tensor

Something like that Wink

• User profile image
    An_Angel

Registered and will be happy to give Sabot and Ian a big hug... Not seen either of them for aaages! Will be good to catch up! 

Let me know if there's any talk of an evening geek dinner after this one.. I'd be happy to come along but won't be organising it this time. (too much on right now to do that too... last time Zi did a good job with it...)

• User profile image
    Ian

Missed it, though have put myself on the waiting list.  (That will teach me for not checking Channel 9 for a whole day & a half!)

• User profile image
    blowdart

Ian wrote:
    Missed it, though have put myself on the waiting list.  (That will teach me for not checking Channel 9 for a whole day & a half!)

Yea they went in under a day. Impressive. No pressure at all for speakers. None. AGGHHHH

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.