Coffeehouse Thread

37 posts

Guys (Jamie?) where's the Channel9's Halloween decoration?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • littleguru

We had a Halloween top bar (you know the red thing on top) each year... this year everything looks so un-halloween... Embarassed

Somebody already working on it? I liked the haunted house from last year. Was it Minh who did that?

Don't ask me to do one... I'm really unable - I tried!

• Rossj

Please Jamie? It is starting to be a tradition that you get free reign on the header each year Smiley

• Cybermagell​an

Jamie,
         This year can you do a zombie C9 guy with his hands outstretched?

• jamie

• jamie

how about ketchup zombie?

• littleguru

Looks nice. Can you also put some ketchup on the beta button? Or even some crows or spiders on there Big Smile

• Rossj

littleguru wrote:
     Can you also put some ketchup on the beta button?  Or even some crows or spiders on there

How about spiderwebs? Tongue Out

• littleguru

Rossj wrote:

littleguru wrote:
     Can you also put some ketchup on the beta button?

How about spiderwebs?

spiders and some crows sitting on it Big Smile

• dentaku

littleguru wrote:

Rossj wrote:

littleguru wrote:
     Can you also put some ketchup on the beta button?

How about spiderwebs?

spiders and some crows sitting on it

Covered in Ketchup?

• jamie

• jeffsand

Your wish is our command. Smiley  Duncan, just updated the header and we got the 9 guy updated. 

The more complicated beta button had a white background, so it didn't seem to work as-is.

• jason818_25​3.33

looks nice!

• amotif

jamie wrote:

+1. [6]

• brian.​shapiro

jamie do you have any photos of yourself online, i want to make a graphic

• Dodo

CompGuy101 wrote:
    Sweet! The new banner looks great.

However, maybe you should put "Halloween Edition" or something else hinting at halloween. Perhaps a spider web or a witch on a broom stick?

New guests may get mixed feelings if that is the default header.

Haha...
    Due to the fact of it already being Halloween (In my timezone)... it's no real use to improve or change it anymore...

• Bas

Love the new banner, nice work, Jamie.

• littleguru

Hey nice Smiley Jamie could you make the spider and bat a little bit smaller? They seem to be huge... perhaps you can make them smaller and add a few or so... dunno.

• jamie

littleguru wrote:
    Hey nice Jamie could you make the spider and bat a little bit smaller? They seem to be huge... perhaps you can make them smaller and add a few or so... dunno.

..not sure if it's too late but these versions have cleaner knockouts (png)

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.