Coffeehouse Thread

18 posts

There's a flipping huge inflatable C9 guy ...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    blowdart

So on my travels I ended up in the c9 building today without realising it.

And there's a flipping huge C9 guy in the reception. And in Jeff's office (I ended up in a meeting in the next room; no sign of Jeff).

Bizarre.

• User profile image
    jamie

PIC!?

• User profile image
    JasonOlson

Dang Blowdart!! I wish I would have known you were here and I would have grabbed a drink with you! Hm, next to Jeff's office, huh? Was this Neil or the office on the other side (Neil's my boss's boss). You on campus tomorrow (Friday)?

• User profile image
    JasonOlson

jamie wrote:
    PIC!?

If Blowdart doesn't have one, I will try to get some pics for you guys (the big C9 guy statue as well as the C9 Guy Beanbag that someone has Tongue Out)

• User profile image
    jamie

..and he says to the bartender: " how long have i been here?"
    so the bartender says: your the flipping huge inflatable 9guy... you tell me!

bad!..but theres a joke in that title there somewhere

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

JasonOlson wrote:

jamie wrote:
    PIC!?

If Blowdart doesn't have one, I will try to get some pics for you guys (the big C9 guy statue as well as the C9 Guy Beanbag that someone has )

The video Sampy and I did (like Halo 3, but with Nine Guys) was in Jeff's office and ends on a shot of the big C9 guy in his office.

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=344827

Sorry we missed you blowdart!

• User profile image
    blowdart

JasonOlson wrote:
    Dang Blowdart!! I wish I would have known you were here and I would have grabbed a drink with you! Hm, next to Jeff's office, huh? Was this Neil or the office on the other side (Neil's my boss's boss). You on campus tomorrow (Friday)?

I will be Smiley

Seeing MSDN in the morning, then just emailed Charles with a time I can wander over.

And yes, with Neil Smiley

• User profile image
    LaBomba

Are you interviewing for the C9 opening? Rory's old job..?

• User profile image
    irascian

LaBomba wrote:

Interesting idea but Barry's already indicated on separate threads that he's over there to talk to the CardSpace team.

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

LaBomba wrote:

No, he's just showing off ... Big Smile

Herbie

• User profile image
    blowdart

LaBomba wrote:

Hah; heck I know I couldn't do that job; I enjoy talking way too much; shutting up and letting other people speak? Naw.

• User profile image
    Ian

jamie wrote:
    PIC!?

Some random Channel 9 guy ....

Blowdart: I took this one on my trip over in July (the one where Charles gave me the 9guys that you through out at Reading at SQLBits (Hmmm, was it SQLBits or WebDD?).

I reckon the guy on the left is the true ¬®Random Channel 9 guy¬® - anyone know who that is?

• User profile image
    blowdart

Ok so it looked inflatable; it's solid.

And we did the walk of software. The small set is on flickr.

• User profile image
    JasonOlson

Yup, there's the huge living room chair I talked about in the other thread about my new work environment. Dang though, I need to lose some serious weight. I know they say "the camera adds 10 lbs" but in that case I must have like 20 cameras on me Tongue Out. Oh well, now that I've started working out, hopefully this won't be the case 6-12 months from now.

And now you all know that yes, I do wear the hat in real life. My avatar doesn't lie Tongue Out.

• User profile image
    evildictait​or

JasonOlson wrote:
    Yup, there's the huge living room chair I talked about in the other thread about my new work environment. Dang though, I need to lose some serious weight. I know they say "the camera adds 10 lbs" but in that case I must have like 20 cameras on me . Oh well, now that I've started working out, hopefully this won't be the case 6-12 months from now.

And now you all know that yes, I do wear the hat in real life. My avatar doesn't lie .

Doesn't Microsoft give you a free gym and stuff for working there (as well as free food and mountain dew)?

You lucky foobars.

• User profile image
    dahat

JasonOlson wrote:
    Oh well, now that I've started working out, hopefully this won't be the case 6-12 months from now.

Good luck man! I do have to throw out a plug for Nutrisystem as I'm down 165 on it.

• User profile image
    LaBomba

Pics are nice...making a vid better.

Try and get a scoop on C9v4 Wink

Heck go spy on the IE team...or are they actually in some sort of underground bunker and not a regular building...?

• User profile image
    Zeus

JasonOlson wrote:
    Yup, there's the huge living room chair I talked about in the other thread about my new work environment. Dang though, I need to lose some serious weight. I know they say "the camera adds 10 lbs" but in that case I must have like 20 cameras on me . Oh well, now that I've started working out, hopefully this won't be the case 6-12 months from now.

And now you all know that yes, I do wear the hat in real life. My avatar doesn't lie .
    Hey man ... nice to see your picture again ... always smiling Smiley

I need to start working out too ... too many heart problems in the family that everyone is worried about.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.