Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

be afraid! macheads: the movie is coming!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    YearOfThe​LinuxDesktop
  • User profile image
    Dr Herbie

YearOfTheLinuxDesktop wrote:

At the start of the trailer I wanted to slap all the people that appeared (just for being blind followers if a trend, while pretending it was changing the world), but at the very end I started to get interested with the guys who were saying that Apple the Company didn't care and that you should focus on the community.

I'm not going to go out of my way to see it, but if it was shown on TV, I'd probably watch.

There, damned with faint praise.

Herbie

• User profile image
    vesuvius

Dr Herbie wrote:

YearOfTheLinuxDesktop wrote:
    oh my gosh!

At the start of the trailer I wanted to slap all the people that appeared (just for being blind followers if a trend, while pretending it was changing the world), but at the very end I started to get interested with the guys who were saying that Apple the Company didn't care and that you should focus on the community.

I'm not going to go out of my way to see it, but if it was shown on TV, I'd probably watch.

There, damned with faint praise.

Herbie

Oh MY gosh, Dr Herbie slapping people?

did I read this right?

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

vesuvius wrote:

Oh MY gosh, Dr Herbie slapping people?

did I read this right?

Well, I just wanted to slap people.  I often want to slap people, but I have good impulse control. Most of the time. Tongue Out

Herbie

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.