Coffeehouse Thread

28 posts

Heath Ledger has Died

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

all linux coders are thin nordic peoples who eat surstromming after catching the fish with their bare hands

• User profile image
    corona_coder

brian.shapiro wrote:
    all linux coders are thin nordic peoples who eat surstromming after catching the fish with their bare hands

See my points well made.  Shapiro = obese Taco Bell junkie Windows programmer.

• User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

corona_coder wrote:

brian.shapiro wrote:

I don't like taco bell, because i'm racist

• User profile image
    Ray6

corona_coder wrote:
    He was a drug addict.  I bet he overdosed.  Saying that you are surprised he died from an overdose of sleeping pills is like being surprised that fat Windows programmer died from Taco Bell.

Ledger's last good performance was " A Knights Tale".  I probably wont see  his last movie "The Dark Knight" as I dont support drug abuse or anyone who dies from it.

And why should you, when self-abuse suits you so well ....?

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

corona_coder wrote:

Let me explain this to you:

The more you advocate against, the more people distantiate from you and views (linux). So you are basically advocating Windows.

Stop making everything about Linux vs. Windows. Even the death of an actor is reason for you to start blabbing about Linux and how Windows coders eat at taco bell.

You have sunk to an all time low, and I swear I will never touch Linux again. Ever. Just to piss you off,..

• User profile image
    Bas

Good job. Somebody dies, but before we reach page two, the thread turns into a corona versus the rest b!tchfest.

• User profile image
    eblonk

Sad he died, wheter it is an accident or self-inflicted.
    His family said it must have been an accident and I guess there is at least one poster here who would be glad to say to them what a worthless drug addict Heath was.
    Even if Heath brought this upon himself, it still sad and that goes for all the others that this happens to, famous or not.

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

blehbleh wrote:

I'm a C64 coder...

W00T! Me too!

Did you participate in the c64 scene?

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

corona_coder wrote:
    He was a drug addict.  I bet he overdosed.  Saying that you are surprised he died from an overdose of sleeping pills is like being surprised that fat Windows programmer died from Taco Bell.

Ledger's last good performance was " A Knights Tale".  I probably wont see  his last movie "The Dark Knight" as I dont support drug abuse or anyone who dies from it.

Given that he's dead, you won't actually be supporting him in any meaningful way.

But, it appears that these folks agree with you.

• User profile image
    vesuvius

It was a very unfortunate accident

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/default.stm

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.