Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

RSS Feed is broken.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Rossj

• User profile image
    odujosh

Which RSS feed ? Thread ones are working fine.

• User profile image
    Rossj

Musta been fixed, was broken for me before - empty document.

• User profile image
    cheong

RSS for coffeehouse seems still broken...

Recent Achievement unlocked: Code Avenger Tier 4/6: You see dead program. A lot!
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    zian

The Coffeehouse thread works sporadically for me. I tend to get giant bundles of threads to read once every few days.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

When in doubt, just figure you'll have to wait for C9v4. Should be coming out with Windows 7. Cool

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Harlequin wrote:
    When in doubt, just figure you'll have to wait for C9v4. Should be coming out with Windows 7.

And Duke Nukem Forever.

• User profile image
    Duncanma

Harlequin wrote:
    When in doubt, just figure you'll have to wait for C9v4. Should be coming out with Windows 7.

the feed for both the coffeehouse and the main feed are working for me now after a fix, but since this error was happening intermittenly it is difficult to say that it is definitely resolved.

Let me know if it doesn't appear to be fixed for you... note that you may need to clear your cache before you'll see the fix... or just wait longer

Regarding C9v4, yes we've decided to take a dependency on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2012, but we don't expect that will actually change our ship date.

(I had better add a Smiley or else someone will pick this up and post it as news)

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.