Coffeehouse Thread

155 posts

<Kerry>President</Bush>

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

manickernal - M Moore gets under my skin too - in the way he walks the hypocrite tite rope..  multi multi millionare writing about down trodden worker

it bugged me for a long time - till i realised that as nutty as he is - the - and i really dont want to say left - so ill say - "the people who who want a more honest government" really need the help getting people to vote - and his slacker tour is helping.

Moore is also famous for his editing the "facts" into a "convenient" order- but in general - at the end of the day - no amount of editing can hide the truth

the truth  <- 2 thumbs UP! Moore: simply a means to an end - not an end in itself .

• User profile image
    manickernel

Ok Eagle,

I watched the FH911 movie. Thanks for the link.
    I have also watched "Bowling", MM is good at these
    documetaries, but only in making emotional statements.
    Reminds me of infomercials with the personal plugs.
    Short on facts though. Just a lot of opinion. And it
    is great that we can have these discussions in this nation.

He does raise good questions about our governments
    alliance with the Saudi's in Big Business.

EDIT: Sorry Eagle, no truth on that link, why don't you go to the actual ad and find that?

Oh, almost forgot. I noticed MM lumped Microsoft into
    the consortium of evil corporations bent on post war rape of Iraq along with Halliburton.

• User profile image
    eagle

manickernel wrote:

He does raise good questions about our governments
    alliance with the Saudi's in Big Business.

The Bin Laden's, why can't you write the Bin Laden's? It's about the Bush's and the Bin Laden's, they have been working together for many years!

Now we have Osama Bin Laden showing up at Halloween to say "BO" just before the election!!

• User profile image
    Tom Malone

The thing that i learned this week that interested me greatly was that the relationship between Bush and Osma, is symbiotic, in that , Bush needs Osma to keep being a threat, and keeping the threat or 'terror' alive. As osma needs America to continue its foreign policy, in stopping 'terror' to say look at how bad america are.

There like an old maried couple, i'm thinking marrige counsilling.

Tom

• User profile image
    smartguy

eagle wrote:
    "I've learned to expect the unexpected, because war and emergency can arrive on a quiet autumn morning".

Lies, BIG lies, Bush Lies!

Autumn didn't arrive till 9/23

I watched Fahrenheit 9/11 on the web today...

Yes....we already know that. What else is new

• User profile image
    miamijjs

ONE WORD.... BRAINWASHED!

Ok I can't stop with just one word as you can stop believing the Kerry LIES.

I guess he has "flip flopped" just enough for you to hear whatever you want to hear.

Bush is ahead in the CNN POLLS and you can also see detailed "non-bias" reports at :

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6028629/

10-31 5:25 P.M.

Bush: 181 soild votes
    Kerry: 164 soild votes

Its all over folks and you Kerry folks have lost, what don't you watch moore's dvd collection to try to re-program yourself into belieing the lies for just alittle longer.....

Or you could judt pull a John Kerry and stand infront of the dvd collection and spend hours debating to yourself if you would rather watch 9/11 or some gay remake of the wizard of oz........ its all fiction!

Click your heals together and say "wish Kerry would win... wish Kerry would win".......... L-O-S-E-R-S!

• User profile image
    eagle

On Oct 2 you lied;

miamijjs wrote:

I myself was undecided

Because look at what you wrote on Sept 6;

miamijjs wrote:

I'm voting for Bush

You have absolutely No credibility here.

Bush is TOAST!

• User profile image
    Manip

I want Kerry to win. But I think Bush will win. It is too close to REALLY call but based on what I've read and seen it seems Bush is in the clear lead.

• User profile image
    miamijjs

NO lie I'm now voting for bush. It could of went either way but since that post (I havent confirmed your date) I feel better and better about my going with Bush.

I'm not like Kerry flip flopping my answers.... I was leaning towards bush and then decided in a clear undoubting "Kerry way" went with Bush.

I'm totaly sick of all the Kerry flip flopping and Moores edited quotes to make money off Bush. I almost (only almost) wish Kerry would Win just to shut Moore up and kill his cash cow (war with bush). 

Kerry helped make my vote for Bush solid.....

You said "Bush is toast"... Thats not what the polls are saying.

I guess you have been spending too much time watching 9/11 in an effort to try to convince yourself.

fyi.... your not convincing anyone else and Kerrys efforts are not working and thats as clear as the polls.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6028629/

Its over and Bush will win...

• User profile image
    eagle

Here is the Electoral Collage Vote Predictor 2004.

Bush was up yesterday, Kerry is a runaway winner today!

You need 270 to win four years rent free in the White House.

• User profile image
    Manip

Strong Kerry (95)
      Weak Kerry (101)
      Barely Kerry (87)
      Exactly tied (9)
      Barely Bush (17)
      Weak Bush (82)
      Strong Bush (147)
    Needed to win: 270

Seems like Bush is winning to me..

• User profile image
    eagle

Now it looks like Ohio is tied.

• User profile image
    miamijjs

Bush is in the lead.... Notice how the Kerry fanboy doesnt post links and just makes "random statements" that Kerry is winning.

He gets all of his kerry is winning "bull $hit" from the Kerry and Moore websites....lol

idiot brainwashed kerry fan.... He wont show links unless he is forced to.

• User profile image
    miamijjs

eagle wrote:
    Now it looks like Ohio is tied.

Gotta love the way he uses terms like "looks like"... very funny..

With or without Ohio Kerry is yesterdays news.

• User profile image
    eagle

On Oct 2 you lied;

miamijjs wrote:

I myself was undecided

Because look at what you wrote on Sept 6;

miamijjs wrote:

I'm voting for Bush

Lies, BIG LIES and Bush lies!

• User profile image
    miamijjs

Bush hangs on to slim leads in (battleground) state polls
    Good news for the president in two states Gore carried, Iowa and New Mexico; virtual tie in Ohio, four-point Bush edge in Florida

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6363705/

• User profile image
    miamijjs

What lies....I haven't looked back from my past posts but I have been a "not 100% decided voter" on this for awhile....and now it's a clear choice.  

Plus please post links to these posts.

**** FOR THE RECORD MY VOTE IS GOING TO BUSH *****

Who cares if I was unsure at one point until I had all the facts.... and again please post links if your going to the trouble of looking on my past posts.

I want to make sure your not qouting out of context like moore does all the f'n time.... lol

• User profile image
    eagle

The links are there, click on the dates (simpletons for Bush). Here are some more links;

Cost of War

National Debt

911 Commission

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.