Coffeehouse Thread

13 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Emails

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    selflex

Hello!

I'd like to know Bill Gates and/or Steve Balmer emails. Is it real?]

Thanks.

• User profile image
    Rossj

selflex wrote:
    Hello!

I'd like to know Bill Gates and/or Steve Balmer emails. Is it real?]

Thanks.

Pffffft. Now I have coffee all over my monitor. Thanks Smiley

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Actually, I'm Bill Gates in disguise. So just press that mail button on the left to reach me!

(Actually, that is a pretty interesting thought, what if one of the Channel9 posters is Bill Gates in disguise?)

• User profile image
    Rossj

Sven Groot wrote:
    (Actually, that is a pretty interesting thought, what if one of the Channel9 posters is Bill Gates in disguise?)

Now you've gone and done it Smiley Soon there'll be a flood of threads from us armchair CEOs telling him how to run the company .

Nothing new there then Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Jamie seems to think I'm Steve Ballmer since I made a thread saying that I was ballmer and at the time changed my avatar/profile to make me look like Ballmer. It was just a joke.

Or was it?

• User profile image
    Rossj

Loadsgood wrote:
    Jamie seems to think I'm Steve Ballmer since I made a thread saying that I was ballmer and at the time changed my avatar/profile to make me look like Ballmer. It was just a joke.
    Or was it?

Because I can see Steve Ballmer writing "I code with Python" Smiley

• User profile image
    icelava

I think their email addresses are publicly known. But, how you can make it through their Outlook filters would be another subject altogether Wink

• User profile image
    scobleizer

steveb@microsoft.com
    billg@microsoft.com

Someone will answer your emails. Will it be Bill or Steve? I don't know.

Steve says he answers all his own emails, though.

• User profile image
    Jeremy W

I've received half a dozen responses from Steve on a few issues over the last 6 months. Typically they're fairly short and sweet. He's always given his opinion, and never passed me off to someone else.

I've had some longer conversations with Eric Rudder.

Bill's responses have always been from someone else though. A few have been "this isn't appropriate to ask Bill Gates", which always makes me laugh Wink

Oh, and neither of them have said yes to interviews Expressionless

• User profile image
    shreyasonli​ne

Jeremy W. wrote:
    I've received half a dozen responses from Steve on a few issues over the last 6 months. Typically they're fairly short and sweet. He's always given his opinion, and never passed me off to someone else.

I've had some longer conversations with Eric Rudder.

Bill's responses have always been from someone else though. A few have been "this isn't appropriate to ask Bill Gates", which always makes me laugh Wink

Oh, and neither of them have said yes to interviews Expressionless

Ya me too. I've been chatting to Bill since last year. He always replys me emails. I dont know why he is asking someone else to reply to your mails. Well, ask him about this matter, he may tell you what exactly the reason is.

Wink

• User profile image
    selflex

scobleizer wrote:
    steveb@microsoft.com
    billg@microsoft.com

Someone will answer your emails. Will it be Bill or Steve? I don't know.

Steve says he answers all his own emails, though.

Thank you very much.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

Is it true that if you ask an autograph from Bill that he will send you a big picture of himself with his autograph?

• User profile image
    shreyasonli​ne

ZippyV wrote:
    Is it true that if you ask an autograph from Bill that he will send you a big picture of himself with his autograph?

I dont think so.... he doesn't reply to all strangers. He replys only to strangers like me. Wink

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.