Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Is Netscape trying to make a come back?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

http://navigator-stage.netscape.com/

At a glance, it looks like it.

• User profile image
    Manip

If that is the best Netscrap can come up with then sorry, but I'll be sticking with IE / FireFox for the moment!

• User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

Manip wrote:
    If that is the best Netscrap can come up with then sorry, but I'll be sticking with IE / FireFox for the moment!

It seems that the only thing they are doing is wasting Time Warner's money.

• User profile image
    jamie

Looks interesting.

Just a different spin on googles Desktop search bar. It is also a pretty smart move making the "Netscape" brand into what this looks like: a floating web navigator.

better than a meme that connotates failure
    still dont no if theyll ever shake that stigma

• User profile image
    vanlandw

i think an idea like that could float for end users....but for professonals I don't think they will go for it

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Yes it will float... Then sink

• User profile image
    Knute

Whats Firefox? I thought that was the plane Clint stole from the Ruskies in that movie back in the 80's

~ Knute

• User profile image
    Tom Malone

i think it is not meant to replace a browser but make searches easier. but searching through catorgaries is quite a nice idea. Maybe it will make booking a holiday easier

• User profile image
    jamie

see? thats why its easy to construe CH9 as a farce:

Pretend Tom Malones post (above) was to be included in "whatever" release - if the idea was revolutionary - you couldnt include it - as the mary jo folys of the world are probably watching.

so i guess this is just a big bug report..

oh well - better than NO big bug report Wink

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.