Coffeehouse Thread

13 posts

Is there a god?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Loadsgood

Tricked you! I am not talking about god. Ha ha ha ha ha. I am talking about Channel 9.

Why the                                             

(fill the blank with what you want)

Would they call it channel 9?
    Why not            Channel 8?
                       Channel 7?
    blah blah blah...

Why not Microsoft sucks.com?
    Anyone have an answer?

• User profile image
    lenn

Loadsgood wrote:
    Tricked you! I am not talking about god. Ha ha ha ha ha. I am talking about Channel 9.

Why the                                             

(fill the blank with what you want)

Would they call it channel 9?
    Why not            Channel 8?
                       Channel 7?
    blah blah blah...

Anyone have an answer?

See the story on the right top of the homepage.  I was inspired by Channel 9 on United Airlines which lets you listen into the cockpit communications as you fly. 

For more see "Who we are"

• User profile image
    GooberDLX

and if you were looking at the homepage sitting upright.. and not upside down like lenn, then it would be in your upper left

Wink

Jake

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

GooberDLX Either your upside down or I am as well becuase its in the top right for me!

• User profile image
    travis

It's in the middle for me, hehe.

• User profile image
    Vavi

BTW: GOD IS EVRYWHERE!!!

Vavi2

• User profile image
    Manip

Loadsgood wrote:

Anyone have an answer?

Because space is not supported in domain names... and microsoftsucks.com is taken

• User profile image
    Knute

I am just curious, if you think MS sucks, why are you here???

You actually think that by posting MS bashing rants is going to somehow affect what they do? This site is about sharing information and ideas with MICROSOFT.

Once again folks here's a news flash:

This site is about MICROSOFT, it's products and the people who develop and use them.

If you hate Microsoft then that's fine, but do it where someone will listen to you...</yawns>

~ Knute

• User profile image
    Shawn

Knute wrote:
    I am just curious, if you think MS sucks, why are you here???

You actually think that by posting MS bashing rants is going to somehow affect what they do? This site is about sharing information and ideas with MICROSOFT.

Once again folks here's a news flash:

This site is about MICROSOFT, it's products and the people who develop and use them.

If you hate Microsoft then that's fine, but do it where someone will listen to you...</yawns>

~ Knute

Thanks Knute, you saved me a lot of typing.  Smiley

• User profile image
    Jeremy W

I actually enjoy the opposing, well thought out, opinions. If your customers don't complain, you'll fail because you aren't getting enough feedback. Microsoft has it really great because even people who aren't customers complain!

The only thing that annoys me is the silly "microsoft sucks" or "when will you get a real browser" or "make everything free" responses.

Someone doesn't need to agree with me for me to respect them and their opinion!

• User profile image
    Shawn

Jeremy W. wrote:

I actually enjoy the opposing, well thought out, opinions. If your customers don't complain, you'll fail because you aren't getting enough feedback. Microsoft has it really great because even people who aren't customers complain!

The only thing that annoys me is the silly "microsoft sucks" or "when will you get a real browser" or "make everything free" responses.

Someone doesn't need to agree with me for me to respect them and their opinion!

And that's a respectable opinion to have. Thanks for reminding us of that.

From what I've seen so far though, this site has some of the best MindShare of any forum I've been a member of.  I'd hate to see it tainted by having gomers
    running round saying "M$ sucks!" while not providing anything of use to the community whatsoever.

Still, everyone wins when level-heads prevail.  A well thoughout, even if opposing, point of view is a key ingredient to any forum with any life in it.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

I am not againest Microsoft...
    I am just suggesting an idea for a new name since I have seen a lot of bagging going on around these parts.

• User profile image
    themaffeo

Hey guys,

Don't feed the trolls.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.