"My problem with Leo is I like to watch Techtv for the great information not a QVC MAC sales pitch. Leo is "out of control" about plugging macs and SLAMMING WINDOWS."..................................................How is this different than say, Paul Thurott's website, or any other website extolling the virtues of Microsoft Windows-equipped PC's and constantly telling consumers that the Macintosh is too pricey and not as good as a Windows-based PC. I use a Mac primarily to get things done. I also build PCs for a hobby. Both computers have their stong points. A Windows-based PC is, for the most part, universally accepted. A Macintosh is secure. A Macintosh requires an administrator's password EVERY TIME you try to install a program that will run at system level (Mac OS X). Windows, by default, does not require an administrator password to install programs, making it easy for inexperienced users to accidentally install malicious software without their knowledge. That's just one example. Another reason why I prefer the Macintosh, is that Apple makes applications that are ridiculously easy and intuitive to use without making it childlike. iTunes is an example of this. to date, even hard-core Windows friends of mine are instantly wowed by the sheer elegange and simplicity in the way iTunes can rip, organize, and burn CDs and digital music, as well as with the included option of the iTunes Music Store. Also look at iMovie. I can take any MPEG, AVI, or DV file or input and edit the video, add music, titles, whatever and seamlessly send it to iDVD to put on a DVD, to my .Mac homepage as a streaming QuickTime file, send it back to a DV Camcorder, or any other multitude of options. No offense to the Microsoft people here, but Windows Movie Maker doesn't even come close, though I'm sure it's improved since it's release in WindowsMe. ....................................... Concluding, I understand that you're tired of ac Zealots, but the knife does cut both ways...to use a term. ...................................... Don't hate a platform, embrace it for what it is and what it can do for you.