[quote=miamijjs]He ask Leo what PC would be a good gaming PC not would it be better to buy a console. Leo refused to suggest any gaming PC as macs make poor choices for gamers and he was not in the mood to suggest anything PC.. He wanted the kid to buy a mac even though it was not what he wanted. [/quote] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Now, in your quote, The kid did not ask for a Windows Based Computer, did he? And why are you automatically assuming that a Macintosh is a poor choice for gamers? That seems to be your opinion there and a true, unbiased answer is "Go with a computer based on the games you want to play, and your other needs". Did the kid want access to 1,000 variations of Solitaire? Probably not. Did he want to play Neverwinter Nights? Command & Conquer Generals? Possibly. What's to say the Macintosh cannot play these games as well or if not better than the Windows counterparts. Do you have a hardware lab that has every possible configuration of computer out there? I highly doubt it. If you did, I'm sure we'd know about it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [quote=miamijjs]Leo is paid to work on and be the speaking voice of call for help. He is paid to answer questions in a fair and non biased way. LEO IS NOT : 1. Paid to to and Sell a apple a day. 2. Paid to answer Windows callers with mac answers 3. Paid to be BIAS and slam windows and over glorify apple. AND now due to LEOS POOR PERFORMANCE they didn't want to work with him on his contract and the let him go. LEO IS GONE FROM TECHTV and TECHTV will be better off for it. PS. In other words if Techtv management didn't agree with me LEO would still be employed at Techtv. [/quote] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Wow. you really need to check your facts. First off, Do you have a copy of Leo's contract with TechTV that states he MUST be unbiased? Second, Are you sure that he is not compensated for plugging Apple Products? Many personalities are compensated in some form or another for plugging various products. You may not even realize it. Ever listen to a radio show and hear "Yeah, I just picked this up off of AOL..." Guess what? they're paid to plug AOL. you said: "AND now due to LEOS POOR PERFORMANCE they didn't want to work with him on his contract and the let him go. LEO IS GONE FROM TECHTV and TECHTV will be better off for it. PS. In other words if Techtv management didn't agree with me LEO would still be employed at Techtv. " Now, listen to yourself. Leo WAS NOT released from TechTV based on his opinions on computers. Leo was allowed to resign (and he resigned ON HIS OWN WILL) because (quoted from Leo's Weblog http://leo.typepad.com/tlr/2004/04/end_of_line.html ) "...at the last minute TechTV's outgoing owner, Vulcan Ventures, insisted that I sign away all claims against them regarding shares they had given me some years ago. I was unwilling to do so, and they held my job as hostage." TechTV will most likely NOT be better off without Leo (for one, TechTV is going to cease to exist, when Comcast merges it into G4). And NO, wether or not TechTV agreed with Leo's viewpoints, the situation of his resignation would have still existed. It was Leo's choice. When you realize his opinions did not matter in the long run, you might see that (forgive the irony of the following statement) The world does not solely revolve around Microsoft Windows. Windows is a powerful contender in a highly competitive market. Without competition, Microsoft would not be the powerhouse it is today. Without evil, there is no basis on how to judge good. When you can support your claims with concrete evidence, I'll await your reply. This forum provides my email adress, and I'd rather not continue it here, so I make a suggestion to take this off the message boards here at Channel 9.