Coffeehouse Thread

41 posts

techtv and apple bias

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • miamijjs

"Would you care to share the exact location you gathered the information you used in your statement where you say Microsoft Windows has 95% market share, Linux has 3.4%, and the Mac OS has a 1.6% market share?"

E-Week amoung others.

The E-Week story was about mac's marketshare being at it's lowest amount in years. It did give apple a thumbs up for its great ipod sales, whitout those sales apple would be REALLY in a bad spot.

I'm not going to waste my time looking up every last point for you. This thread is about LEO's BIAS and TECHTV,stop trying to change the subject.

"you've made it clear you hate Leo LaPorte."

You've made it clear you don't read my posts, as I believe LEO would be GREAT on all MAC show.

"How about making a contribution to this message board"

Your the one who can this this conversation go.... I have no desire to continue to reply to you on this.. You bore me.

"Perhaps you should limit your personal attacks to there."

Perhaps you show stop flaming my post.

• miamijjs

Also SUBMARUNER for the love of Christ learn to use paragraphs.

• billy

There is a difference between market share and install base... Mac has a lower market share because they are upgraded less often. Anyway, this conversation seems like it should be hosted at slashdot.

• submariner

Wow, all that PLUS an email from you calling me a f*g? Your maturity level (or lack thereof) amazes me. You're nothing but a troll. Yes, I use a Mac. So what? "Mac Pride Icons"? Just because there's a badge stating that I create my site on a Macintosh? You amaze.... no, AMUSE me. I gave you the option to be an adult and discuss this maturely, and you resort to the kind of name-calling I left behind in 9th grade. Oh, and just for you, I won't use paragraphs. I've said my peace, I'll let you wallow in your own filth and self-pity now.

• miamijjs

*** TO EVEY ONE ELSE ***

SUBMARINER is whats know as a brainwashed mac fanboy. He's the type of * who can't accept anything that puts mac in the even slightest bad light.

He will defend Leo's unprofessional biased apple plugs on the clock, on the air because he is a fanboy.

Now if post that I don't like listening to a PAID employee of techtv ramble on and on about mac then its the end of the world.

This type of mac use is one usually in denial of their own purchase. They fell soooo insecure about their own purchase that they feel the need to try to "STOMP OUT" even the slightest bad press about a mac.

Check out his "MAC PRIDE ICONS" at the bottom of his mac page. The guy has no desire to let anything go that may make him question his own poor purchase.

sad sad sad.

PS I OWN A MAC, LINUX and PC computers. I'm going to take the high road and not respond his flame requests.

Just another brainwashed mac user. lol

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.