scobleizer wrote:Macromedia is asking "What do you find to be the most obnoxious thing about Macromedia right now?" So, thought it'd be a good time to ask something similar: "what would you like Microsoft to do differently this year?"
I see your holding a large can opener there Robert, and worms are about to come out. You really want the answer to that?
This is just one:
MS keep saying that if they were to support more CSS, then it could break many websites.
Someone from MS plese explain how this could be? Cause I think many people might take MS's stance of webstandards for IE, as "We stuffed up by not doing it in the first place and it's too late to do anything about it now."
Here is a tip for you Scooby ( only suggestion and no offense intended )
- Start holding the camera still
- Stop laughing throughout the videos
- Prepare some questions to ask and stick to them at minimum, then ad lib
- Maybe use a RGB to Video Scan convertor and plug that into your camera for the shots of the computer screens. Easy enough to switch between cam and input.
- Use an external mic thats between you and the interviewee
- Offer better quality video clips. MS claimed years ago that they had DVD Quality at 500Kbps. Where the hell is that? QT Trailers are excellent quality for their size.