kclemson wrote:
Start here to look up any and all information related to coding in Outlook: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/index.htm.

You do not have to be connected to exchange to use custom forms.

If it doesn't work, I wonder if something like storing data in excel and having a pivot chart would help?

Thanks for the reply.  I've been looking online a bit just to see if anyone else has tried to accomplish what I'd like to do but I haven't found anything yet.

Right now I already have all my running data/times in an Excel spreadsheet and it works pretty well.  Since I'm pretty much married to Outlook for tasks, the contact list, and email I thought I'd just try to incorporate that too. 

I'm signed up for a VB.NET class this summer (it's required for the curriculm - I'm not that geeky) so I'm hoping to learn a few things that can be put to use.  I just hope the professor has a clue.

Since it was brought up, I'd like to recommend leaving NNTP features out of Outlook and focus more on refining the functionality already present (Outlook 2k3 is the best looking and easiest to use email client I've ever used - keep up the good work!).  I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I use Outlook for filing away my personal things.  I use OE for my crap email and Newsgroups. I don't need newsgroup contents in my ever growing .pst file.  Just my two cents.

Just an interesting note, Google brought this page up as the top link on one of my searches.  While I voted for it, maybe the search functionality for the forums isn't needed so badly after all.  Smiley