Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Have you watched the .NET Show lately?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    The Channel 9 Team

It's been awhile since we linked to our sister station, the .NET Show. There's a lot of video on geeky Microsoft topics like Active Directory Federation Services. That's a mouthfull. Don Box and Doug Purdy are talking on another video about connected systems.

• User profile image
    JamesProud

The .Net Show is very cool!!

• User profile image
    CPrest

Yes the .net show is great.  Actually it was on a TV Channel here in Toronto, Canada on sunday nights or something.. but I never have time to watch TV so i just download it from microsoft's servers.

• User profile image
    Robert Hess

We are approaching our 50th episode (we've been at this for over 5 years now!). We will probably be filming it sometime in mid-March, and we're working on a few little surprises for this episode :->

• User profile image
    Kevin Daly

My only criticism would be that since everyone got paranoid about overhyping unreleased products and so on, the content lately has been, while necessary and worthy and all that, a bit, um..er, boring?

• User profile image
    PaintedBlue

Robert Hess wrote:
    We are approaching our 50th episode (we've been at this for over 5 years now!). We will probably be filming it sometime in mid-March, and we're working on a few little surprises for this episode :->

Perhaps another cocktail demonstration from you, Robert? That was a really interesting someone@microsoft segment. Which episode was that, anyway?

• User profile image
    sc00ter

the .Net Show is great! heh, very informative..  Lots of stuff to learn and see.  And Funny too!  gotta love the little fun bits.

I was watching one of the episodes yesterday and came across a re-make of the famous abbot and costello Baseball routine. So hilarious.. of course, no one could beat the originals..  (show #26, July 19, 2002 'Understanding the Framework' -> Diversionary Tactics)

Also the bit about the 9 days or so of a gamer?  haven't seen that one in a long time, but it still roams around in my head.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.