Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

TechEd 2004

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    SMac

So who here is going to TechEd 2004? I am and I'm pumped!

What exactly am I pumped for? Well, I'm not quite sure exactly.. it might be that it's my first "professional" conference... it might be being able to experience some of that Microsoft culture first hand and the possibility of networking with the MS gurus.. it might be the closing event where Seaworld is completely rented out and available...although saying that is like eating dinner dessert before having breakfast!

I'm signed up for the Programming with .Net and WSE 2.0 hands on lab which should be great -- I've done a bunch with WSE 1.0 and I can't wait for a structured experience with WSE 2.0..

Looking over the sessions, I'll probably focus in the DEV and DAT tracks, although there's just too much and I can't decide... anyone have any suggestions for good sessions to go to? (Eg. enjoyable presenters, etc..?) Wink

How about a Channel 9 Forums gathering? eh?

Oh! I'm hoping I'll get at least one MS t-shirt there Wink

• User profile image
    stephbu

A handful of our group are coming down this year.  Should be a great week!

• User profile image
    Number9

I'll be there! see you there!

• User profile image
    SMac

Right on!

• User profile image
    Number9

Right before teched begins, we should schedule a channel9 meetup at teched..

Speaking of teched, will there be any longhorn stuff being showcased at this event? I can't get enough of it Smiley

• User profile image
    ktegels

I'll be there too. Can't get enough of that Shamo.

A channel9 event would be cool.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.