Coffeehouse Thread

53 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Please ban.. EDIT (thanks c9 )

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

HEY LARS!

long time no see

like my new avatar?  Hellboy wouldnd fit Wink

** C9 dudes.. could you please remove this last "threat" post:
    http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=37606#37606

..so i can put my info back

Re: puppy - got it at an animal shelter..was left in a box to die in the snow ( had a cold / at vets on a drip getting much needed vitamins..should get back home tomorro

• User profile image
    littleguru

jamie wrote:
    ** C9 dudes.. could you please remove this last "threat" post:
    http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=37606#37606

Re: puppy - got it at an animal shelter..was left in a box to die in the snow ( had a cold / at vets on a drip getting much needed vitamins..should get back home tomorro

Oh my god! The evil jamie clone Sad Why does this guy this? Has he nothing to do?

Now the animal gets even nicer and cuter! Poor little dog fella. I like it very much. Perhaps I will get also one of those, when I have my own flat (or house).

Btw. we (my family) rescued also a cat from starving - it was also left to die. I don't understand people: they get an animal and after a few weeks they don't like it anymore. Don't get one in first place?!

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

That's still Jeremy Clarkson in there (with the four pictures), not James May. Wink

See here.

• User profile image
    Charles

Removed and that user has been "banned". Note that banning a user is a complex proposition given that there is no reliable way to achieve this (think about the difficulty of IP Address banning given the ubiquity of dynamic IP generation and proxy servers...)

You're safe here.

Charles

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Charles wrote:
    Removed and that user has been "banned". Note that banning a user is a complex proposition given that there is no reliable way to achieve this (think about the difficulty of IP Address banning given the ubiquity of dynamic IP generation and proxy servers...)

You're safe here.

Charles

I don't think we'd allow him to kill Jamie anyways. Smiley

• User profile image
    jamie

Sven Groot wrote:
    That's still Jeremy Clarkson in there (with the four pictures), not James May. Wink

See here.

LOL!
    i thought you meant the herman munster hellboy guy haha

unfortunately.. i DO look more like him than the rick deringer guy Sad

• User profile image
    jamie

crap ..i lost my old avatar and now i cant decide on a new one

C9 guys..  can you just put my old one back? (do you have it?)

sometimes even a bad - known pic is better than change

* right mr radio weblogs? Wink

ps - if this means searching 1000's of avatars forgetabowdit

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Didn't have to search 1000 avatars. Smiley

• User profile image
    Charles

Just so you know, we don't keep copies of your old avatars. Note that there names never change Wink

Charles

• User profile image
    jamie

mVPstar wrote:

Didn't have to search 1000 avatars. Smiley

thanks Smiley

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Charles wrote:
    Just so you know, we don't keep copies of your old avatars. Note that there names never change Wink

Charles

Heh, you might not...

jkjk Smiley

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Charles wrote:

You're safe here.

Charles

Hey Charles you removed the post, but I can still see it. When I click on the link Jamie provided it takes me to the post in the Deleted Posts forum. This has happened before. I believe that you should make some sort of script which automatically makes an error message come up when someone views the post that has been moved to the Deleted Posts. Although there is possibly an easier way Smiley

My Holiday to Uluru was great Big Smile
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

There is a script. The link you clicked on hasn't been deleted.

• User profile image
    Charles

Thanks for the heads up, Loadsgood. Only admins should be able to see the deleted posts...

Charles

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Ah...nvm. Didn't realize what forum it was in.

• User profile image
    lars

Charles wrote:
    Lars!!!!!

Welcome back Smiley

Charles

Thank you!

The C9 dude really works. Now what did I miss? Smiley

/Lars.

• User profile image
    Donkslayer

deleted

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.