Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Powerpoint Question

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    chemstudent

To anyone that can offer assistance,
    I do not know exactly where to post this, but I figure one of you maybe able to give me a definite answer on this.  My teacher post lectures in Powerpoint format.  Within some of the slides are notes in the notes section of the slide.  No problem thus far.

Here is what I would like to know.  Is there a way for Powerpoint to print JUST the notes part?  I know I can set it to print the slide and notes below but at 60 slides a lecture, that is a lot of wasted paper becuase it only prints 1 slide to a page.

If it is possible, I would like the option to export the notes to Word with the corresponding slide number given.  I can do this manually, but it is time consuming.

Thanks community,
    chemdball

• User profile image
    Jaz

goto File>Print>Print What?>Notes Pages

• User profile image
    chemstudent

Ok, that is not exactly what I am talking about.  I know you can do it that way, but that only prints 1 page at a time.

What I am looking for is a way just to print the actual notes part of the slides say from a Word file.

Thanks

• User profile image
    Jaz

Send notes, handouts, or an outline to Word Use this procedure when you want to send your notes, handouts, or outline to Microsoft Word before you print. With your presentation open in Microsoft PowerPoint, on the File menu, point to Send To, and then click Microsoft Word. Do one of the following: To send notes, click either the Notes next to slides or Notes below slides check box. To send handouts, click either Blank lines next to slides or Blank lines below slides check box. To send an outline, click Outline only.

• User profile image
    chemstudent

Thank you thank you thank you.

This is exactly something I was looking for.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.