Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

A Petition to stop Jargon

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Loadsgood

I have started this Petition so that if you see a post that is irrelevant you can post the name of the user and the name of the post, maybe channel nine will remove them.

• User profile image
    jamie

I'd like to submit user: Loadsgood

- no user info
    - a basic basher of all ideas
    - a downer in general

• User profile image
    jamie

i actually liked your monikier "LoadsGood"

thought your whole stance was - no crap - get job done - dont screw around - if it aint broke dont fix it - type of thing

guess i was wrong - as theoretically you should have liked either Google OS post, or fake Ballmer submitts to oss post.

- guess i type too much - guess ill stop

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

This petition has failed and is now closed.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

I like those posts but don't like to much type.
    I don't even know why but I don't. Wow this post is like a conversation between to people but not an instant message program, I guess this is what channel9 is supposed to be (sort of) I like it.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Touche Jamie Wink

I have no user info because nothing about me is really interesting enough to put on the web.
    I am not a basic basher of all ideas. I only bash stupid ideas eg. jamie's ideas.
    About that downer in general comment. "Takes one to know one"...

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

User: Jamie

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.