Coffeehouse Thread

13 posts

C9 on Sync & Go?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • NeoTOM

Do you think you could add Channel 9 video to the services offered by Plus Sync & Go?

• W3bbo

AvantGo too, ktnxplzbye

• lenn

Can you point me to more info and I will see what we can do.

• NeoTOM

lenn wrote:
    Can you point me to more info and I will see what we can do.

Ask someone ivolved with Plus! Digital Media Edition.

• Ian

This is a good idea,  I second the request.  BTW If you do speak to the Plus team could you ask them to make the client compatible with a Smartphone?

• fdezjose

Channel 9 videos on Sync & Go? That would be really cool!!!

• NeoTOM

WEll?

• Loadsgood

I'd more like to know why Lenn is still being portrayed as a Microsoftian. He works at Skype now, he could even use that to fake that he is a genuine Microsoftian and use it to his best advantage. Although knowing the kind of person Lenn is (at least the Internet Lenn, I don't know the non-internet Lenn), that's unlikely to happen.

Protect us!
    Loadsgood.

• Charles

I will update Winn's Profile today.

• Maurits

Feature opportunity... move "Microsoft Employee" from a bitfield on Member to a table...

MICROSOFTEMPLOYMENT
    MemberID
    StartDate
    EndDate NULL

show the logo on the post if the poster was a Microsoft employee at the time of the post (or last edit)

• NeoTOM

Maurits wrote:
    Feature opportunity... move "Microsoft Employee" from a bitfield on Member to a table...

MICROSOFTEMPLOYMENT
    MemberID
    StartDate
    EndDate NULL

show the logo on the post if the poster was a Microsoft employee at the time of the post (or last edit)

Maybe a greyed out WinFlag?

• Charles

No... I want to limit db calls, especially for trivial things like this. We already have the information in the User instance...

Thanks for the thinking though!

C

• Maurits

No need for extra DB calls... just add a bitfield on the Posts table, PosterWasAMicrosoftEmployeeAtTheTime Wink

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.