Coffeehouse Thread

13 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

C9 on Sync & Go?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    NeoTOM

Do you think you could add Channel 9 video to the services offered by Plus Sync & Go?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

AvantGo too, ktnxplzbye

• User profile image
    lenn

Can you point me to more info and I will see what we can do.

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

lenn wrote:
    Can you point me to more info and I will see what we can do.

Ask someone ivolved with Plus! Digital Media Edition.

• User profile image
    Ian

This is a good idea,  I second the request.  BTW If you do speak to the Plus team could you ask them to make the client compatible with a Smartphone?

• User profile image
    fdezjose

Channel 9 videos on Sync & Go? That would be really cool!!!

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

WEll?

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

I'd more like to know why Lenn is still being portrayed as a Microsoftian. He works at Skype now, he could even use that to fake that he is a genuine Microsoftian and use it to his best advantage. Although knowing the kind of person Lenn is (at least the Internet Lenn, I don't know the non-internet Lenn), that's unlikely to happen.

Protect us!
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    Charles

I will update Winn's Profile today.

• User profile image
    Maurits

Feature opportunity... move "Microsoft Employee" from a bitfield on Member to a table...

MICROSOFTEMPLOYMENT
    MemberID
    StartDate
    EndDate NULL

show the logo on the post if the poster was a Microsoft employee at the time of the post (or last edit)

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

Maurits wrote:
    Feature opportunity... move "Microsoft Employee" from a bitfield on Member to a table...

MICROSOFTEMPLOYMENT
    MemberID
    StartDate
    EndDate NULL

show the logo on the post if the poster was a Microsoft employee at the time of the post (or last edit)

Maybe a greyed out WinFlag?

• User profile image
    Charles

No... I want to limit db calls, especially for trivial things like this. We already have the information in the User instance...

Thanks for the thinking though!

C

• User profile image
    Maurits

No need for extra DB calls... just add a bitfield on the Posts table, PosterWasAMicrosoftEmployeeAtTheTime Wink

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.