Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

channel 9 domain - re set

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Pacey

Whats the domain name for the addy where the password re-sets come to?

Im not recieving the reset password, however I dont know the domain I need to add to the whitelist.

Can anyone help?

Cheers.

• User profile image
    Minh

How do you even request a password reset w/ C9v4 if you're using the old school IDs (non Passport)?

I just noticed that you can't sign up a new account using the simple ID anymore. Can we be forced to go Passport soon??

• User profile image
    Pacey

Minh said:
    How do you even request a password reset w/ C9v4 if you're using the old school IDs (non Passport)?

I just noticed that you can't sign up a new account using the simple ID anymore. Can we be forced to go Passport soon??
    Easy, when you press sign in, in the bottom right it says "have an old c9 account?" now ive asked for the password to be  re-set but not getting the mail : ( 

• User profile image
    Minh

Pacey said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*
    Easy, when you press sign in, in the bottom right it says "have an old c9 account?" now ive asked for the password to be  re-set but not getting the mail : ( 
    Ah... haha...

They did say they got rid of e-mail addresses in users' profiles, so "Forgot you password?" is just a vestige of days past.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.