Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Extremely tiny fonts in Vuze/Azureus (IE7/WebBrowser/Java?)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    BlackTiger

Any ideas what can cause it?
    Screenshots:

Internal Windows Help looks strange as well:

If you stumbled and fell down, it doesn't mean yet, that you're going in the wrong direction.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Refrax

i have had the same thing happen at www.hp.com when i was looking up drivers.
    zooming in did not help any.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Refrax said:
    i have had the same thing happen at www.hp.com when i was looking up drivers.
    zooming in did not help any.
    Happened to me once or twice in Windows Messenger; it means you've messed up your global font size settings (not zoom) somewhere. Try holding down Ctrl+MouseWheel and see what happens.

• User profile image
    BlackTiger

W3bbo said:
    Refrax said:
    *snip*
    Happened to me once or twice in Windows Messenger; it means you've messed up your global font size settings (not zoom) somewhere. Try holding down Ctrl+MouseWheel and see what happens.
    I've tried already... It doesn't help.
    I've tried many different things. Changed DPI, reinstalled some fonts, substituted fonts (Arial). Nothing.
    On internet I've found only possible problem with blody "Arial" font.

Seems like Vuze uses WebBrowser control with some weird settings.
    Same page in normal IE works fine.

If you stumbled and fell down, it doesn't mean yet, that you're going in the wrong direction.
    Last modified

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.