Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Why Linux Is Better - Website

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Raghavendra_​Mudugal
  • User profile image
    Ray7

The design is quite ... er ... vivid.

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

Linux is better then what? You cant compare anything to Linux, so Linux is better and worse!

And Linux is only a kernel, not an OS.

And if they are sooooooooooooo superior, why do they need Google adds to pay the bills?

Edit;

The few cases where you should stick to Windows

Hardware support!!!!! ! ! ! ! one one !!11 

What the heck do you call an OS that does not support hardware?!

• User profile image
    Raghavendra_​Mudugal

Maddus Mattus said:

Linux is better then what? You cant compare anything to Linux, so Linux is better and worse!

And Linux is only a kernel, not an OS.

And if they are sooooooooooooo superior, why do they need Google adds to pay the bills?

Edit;

The few cases where you should stick to Windows

Hardware support!!!!! ! ! ! ! one one !!11 

What the heck do you call an OS that does not support hardware?!

"... better than worse!" -ROFL-

"And if they are sooooooooooooo superior, why do they need Google adds to pay the bills?"
    ++

Nice Smiley)

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

just yesterday I was reading response to this site: why linux is not better.com .

And if you thought this thread was humorous - it's not, it's dumb.

• User profile image
    stevo_

Raghavendra_Mudugal said:
    Maddus Mattus said:
    *snip*
    "... better than worse!" -ROFL-

"And if they are sooooooooooooo superior, why do they need Google adds to pay the bills?"
    ++

Nice Smiley)
    I love that site.. one thing summed it up pretty quickly for me, which was something like "want to know why these people do all this for free.. email me and I'll try and explain it the best I can [smiling face]"

It's hilarious how self-damaging linux loonies are.. but good work on that website, now the 10 people who we're thinking of trying linux this year have decided not to bother.

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

RoyalSchrubber said:
    just yesterday I was reading response to this site: why linux is not better.com .

And if you thought this thread was humorous - it's not, it's dumb.
    Why is this thread dumb?

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Maddus Mattus said:
    RoyalSchrubber said:
    *snip*
    Why is this thread dumb?

It's not like we get seldomly in touch with foss zealotism, they bombard us with it on all major sites and there's no good reason to repost this crap here... it's like old joke/news..not amusing..

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.