Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Displaying latest video from Channel10

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Niner

    I had put the code for displaying latest video from channel10 on my blog sidebar. But since today it is giving error and displaying :

    "We Couldn't Find That

    We're sorry but we couldn't find what you asked for. ........"

    Is this option removed from Channel10?
    If so, can it can be confirmed so that I will remove the code from my blog.

    Or its just temporary?

  • User profile image
    Duncanma

    temporary issue, which should be resolved now... you were embedding on10.net/latest/player right?

    Of course, we are seeing some speed issues with on10.net right now, strangely intermittent ... and yet, without any code errors appearing... seems like a network issue, but we haven't figured it out yet.

  • User profile image
    Niner

    Duncanma said:
    temporary issue, which should be resolved now... you were embedding on10.net/latest/player right?

    Of course, we are seeing some speed issues with on10.net right now, strangely intermittent ... and yet, without any code errors appearing... seems like a network issue, but we haven't figured it out yet.
    Yes that's what I have put.
    Thanks for clarifying.
    At present having problem in opening channel10.

  • User profile image
    Human​Compiler

    Niner said:
    Duncanma said:
    *snip*
    Yes that's what I have put.
    Thanks for clarifying.
    At present having problem in opening channel10.
    We're still working on some issues.  We updated it to the latest code (it was a major change...hadn't been updated in a few months) and caused some issues we're still working out.

  • User profile image
    Niner

    HumanCompiler said:
    Niner said:
    *snip*
    We're still working on some issues.  We updated it to the latest code (it was a major change...hadn't been updated in a few months) and caused some issues we're still working out.
    Thanks !!
    Yes channel10 is opening now and also latest video displaying , but bit slow.
    Soon to see channel10 getting tuned and fast.
    And channel9 has been opening very fast now as compared to yesterday.

  • User profile image
    Niner

    HumanCompiler said:
    Niner said:
    *snip*
    We're still working on some issues.  We updated it to the latest code (it was a major change...hadn't been updated in a few months) and caused some issues we're still working out.
    Since few days its displaying only one 'latest' video( http://on10.net/blogs/laura/Xbox-at-E3/). Its not changing although many new videos have arrived on 10.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.