Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Pearl of Wisdom # 23

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh

When Iron Chef Japan comes into your kitchen & say "I hate your soup," you think "this guy's an Iron Chef, he must knows what he's talking about." You say "sorry, Chef, I'll try better next time."

When Michael Jordon comes into your kitchen & say "I hate your soup," you think "I don't know about this guy's taste, but he did win 7 Championships, so..." You say, "sorry, Michael, I'll try better next time."

When Steve Ernman comes into your kitchen & say "I hate your soup," without thinking you say "Get the f*ck out of my kitchen!"

• User profile image
    turrican

Useless without telling us who "Steve Ernman" is. I'm too lazy to look it up, doing backup right now.

• User profile image
    La Bomba

turrican said:
    Useless without telling us who "Steve Ernman" is. I'm too lazy to look it up, doing backup right now.
    I'm disappointed quite frankly, I thought this was going to be another thread about how they f'd up the C9V4 development....

• User profile image
    DCMonkey

turrican said:
    Vicious circle. This thread is now the top two results from Google.

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

DCMonkey said:
    turrican said:
    *snip*
    Vicious circle. This thread is now the top two results from Google.
    In fact, it's the only two results on Google with that precise name.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Sven Groot said:
    DCMonkey said:
    *snip*
    In fact, it's the only two results on Google with that precise name.
    Wow, Minh has just created a ficticious character, launched it into cyberspace and sprinkled some google on top of it. And it appears his soup also sucks.

• User profile image
    Minh

TommyCarlier said:
    Sven Groot said:
    *snip*
    Wow, Minh has just created a ficticious character, launched it into cyberspace and sprinkled some google on top of it. And it appears his soup also sucks.
    My soup does not suck! TommyCarlier, get out of my kitchen!!!

Also, my plan to launch the next internet celebrity is going according to... plan.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.