Virus Apple in your PC

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Dovella

Link by S. Clayton

I WANT ANTITRUST!

• blowdart

You really need to up your medication.

• Ray7

Can you even begin to imagine the screaming and crying if Microsoft even thought about pulling a stunt like this?

Why is it okay for Apple to get away with this kind of thing?

• blowdart

Ray7 said:
    Can you even begin to imagine the screaming and crying if Microsoft even thought about pulling a stunt like this?

There already has been outcry when Apple pulled this with Safari.

• Ray7

blowdart said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    There already has been outcry when Apple pulled this with Safari.
    Sounds as if the outcry wasn't loud enough.

• blowdart

Ray7 said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*
    Sounds as if the outcry wasn't loud enough.

Perhaps; but then Apple aren't a monopoly, there is no anti-trust concern and this isn't a virus as Do!!!!VeL??????@@@ claims in his usual fanboi way.

• Dovella

blowdart said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    Perhaps; but then Apple aren't a monopoly, there is no anti-trust concern and this isn't a virus as Do!!!!VeL??????@@@ claims in his usual fanboi way.
    is not a question of monopoly, but permits.

OK guy

Update you Ipod with Floola

(in Italy Zune does not yet exist )

Final Decision  BAN ITUNES FOR EVER!!!!

Apple software must be included in the list of malware for windows defender

is my formal request to Microsoft

• W3bbo

Ray7 said:

Uhm... it's a control panel icon. What's the problem?

• Bas

W3bbo said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    Uhm... it's a control panel icon. What's the problem?

Itunes put it there. He doesn't even have MobileMe, so adding a preferences button to the control panel to advertise a service you're selling is pretty lame, at the least. Sort of in the "I'm updating Quicktime, here, let me install Safari for you too" or "Here's a Java update, and why not have OpenOffice while you're at it." vein.

• W3bbo

Bas said:
    W3bbo said:
    *snip*

Itunes put it there. He doesn't even have MobileMe, so adding a preferences button to the control panel to advertise a service you're selling is pretty lame, at the least. Sort of in the "I'm updating Quicktime, here, let me install Safari for you too" or "Here's a Java update, and why not have OpenOffice while you're at it." vein.

Isn't the desktop MobileMe client a part of iTunes, and not a separate application? When you click on it you're asked to sign up, how is that different to the "New Mail Account" option for the Office Mail control-panel?

• Dovella

W3bbo said:
    Bas said:
    *snip*
    Isn't the desktop MobileMe client a part of iTunes, and not a separate application? When you click on it you're asked to sign up, how is that different to the "New Mail Account" option for the Office Mail control-panel?
    when I buy my hardware, Apple is not my sponsors!
    what right has installation in my PC?

Apple is no different from anyone SPAM software  Virus trojan or other!!

APPLE OUT OF WINDOWS  

• TommyCarlier

Dovella said:
    W3bbo said:
    *snip*
    when I buy my hardware, Apple is not my sponsors!
    what right has installation in my PC?

Apple is no different from anyone SPAM software  Virus trojan or other!!

APPLE OUT OF WINDOWS  

Dovella, now you're exaggerating. You sound like a Linux fanboy talking about Microsoft.

• Dovella

TommyCarlier said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Dovella, now you're exaggerating. You sound like a Linux fanboy talking about Microsoft.
    If we follow the line of silence sooner or later you will find in the PC

Dockbar
    Imovie
    Garage band
    Mail (of OSX)
    Ichat
    and jobs with family

NOW STOP!

now I am not joke!
    also some important update of Microsoft before being installed ask the consent

Why  apple exploits the rude  to enter the PC whereas Itunes is a widespread software (thanks to microsoft not spread zune Out of US) thanks to ipod ???

• blowdart

Dovella said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*
    If we follow the line of silence sooner or later you will find in the PC

Dockbar
    Imovie
    Garage band
    Mail (of OSX)
    Ichat
    and jobs with family

NOW STOP!

now I am not joke!
    also some important update of Microsoft before being installed ask the consent

Why  apple exploits the rude  to enter the PC whereas Itunes is a widespread software (thanks to microsoft not spread zune Out of US) thanks to ipod ???

No, really, you ARE joke.

• TommyCarlier

blowdart said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    No, really, you ARE joke.
    I was thinking the same thing, but didn't say anything, because I knew blowdart was lurking. And this is so your style, you pull it off a lot better than I can.

• Dovella

TommyCarlier said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*
    I was thinking the same thing, but didn't say anything, because I knew blowdart was lurking. And this is so your style, you pull it off a lot better than I can.
    what is the difference ti Apple software and Spyware ??

Why give the right to Apple to get into my house?
    If you leave apple free then every company will feel free to be able to act in a manner equal

@Blowdart I have a gif that I can not post here for a little over C9

• stevo_

W3bbo said:
    Bas said:
    *snip*
    Doesn't really matter because apple are using Quicktime to force other applications onto the user system.. I'm really suprized that it hasn't been more officially complained about..

• blowdart

Dovella said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*
    what is the difference ti Apple software and Spyware ??

Why give the right to Apple to get into my house?
    If you leave apple free then every company will feel free to be able to act in a manner equal

@Blowdart I have a gif that I can not post here for a little over C9
    Because you *install* Apple software. By choice. Calling it spyware is simply idiotic.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.