Coffeehouse Thread

13 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

So is anyone else having fun with Pandemic II?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    blowdart

    I finally wiped out the earth. Take that Madagascar!

    www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html

  • User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

    You got Madagascar?  The one time I played it, Madagascar closed their port before they got infected, and there's no other way in...  haven't tried again yet.

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    CannotResolveSymbol said:
    You got Madagascar?  The one time I played it, Madagascar closed their port before they got infected, and there's no other way in...  haven't tried again yet.
    Oh yes. I finally got it Smiley


  • User profile image
    Minh

    Blowdart, FYI, STD's are more fun to spread the traditional way (non-virtual).

  • User profile image
    La Bomba

    Minh said:
    Blowdart, FYI, STD's are more fun to spread the traditional way (non-virtual).

    LOL!

  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

    no thanks, I love my Halo 3 DVD Smiley

  • User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

    Ion Todirel said:
    no thanks, I love my Halo 3 DVD Smiley
    If you download the flash file, Pandemic 2 works quite nicely as a Prism site-specific browser....   it's like it's a real self-contained game.

    I'm playing through again.  Again, I've infected the whole world, except Madagascar.  Haven't killed anyone yet...  waiting until I've got enough points and then I'm going to unleash a bunch of deadly symptoms upon the unsuspecting populace (right now, my only symptom is fever, and I've still managed to infect all but about 700 people aside from Madagascar).

  • User profile image
    cheong

    Funny game... just tried a once and didn't made good progress...

    It barely takes me a few minutes to kill everyone in cuba, but the disease doesn't seems to spread elsewhere... :O

    Maybe try again when go home... Tongue Out

    Recent Achievement unlocked: Code Avenger Tier 4/6: You see dead program. A lot!
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    AndyC

    cheong said:
    Funny game... just tried a once and didn't made good progress...

    It barely takes me a few minutes to kill everyone in cuba, but the disease doesn't seems to spread elsewhere... :O

    Maybe try again when go home... Tongue Out
    Madagascar beats me every time. Even when I made an entirely non-lethal disease with absolutely no symptoms they still shut their ports before I had  a chance to infect them. The cheeky scamps.

  • User profile image
    cheong

    AndyC said:
    cheong said:
    *snip*
    Madagascar beats me every time. Even when I made an entirely non-lethal disease with absolutely no symptoms they still shut their ports before I had  a chance to infect them. The cheeky scamps.
    It seems that each time if any of the region got half of their population infected, Madagascar will close its port.

    If your disease doesn't get in before that, you won't have a chance... :O

    Seems making it spread too fast isn't a good thing...

    Recent Achievement unlocked: Code Avenger Tier 4/6: You see dead program. A lot!
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Chadk

    AndyC said:
    cheong said:
    *snip*
    Madagascar beats me every time. Even when I made an entirely non-lethal disease with absolutely no symptoms they still shut their ports before I had  a chance to infect them. The cheeky scamps.
    Yeah, Madagascar is a pain in the *. I managed to get them once though. Smiley

    My highscore is 302k.

  • User profile image
    W3bbo

    I'm trying to play, but it just gets stuck at the "If this is your first time playing..." message. How do I close it and actually play?


    EDIT: Nvm I didn't see the close button

  • User profile image
    jh71283

    W3bbo said:
    I'm trying to play, but it just gets stuck at the "If this is your first time playing..." message. How do I close it and actually play?


    EDIT: Nvm I didn't see the close button
    Yeah the darkgrey on almost as dark grey is a bit difficult at times lol

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.