Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Who's better? Bill Gates or Steve Jobs

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh

Yes. There is a definitive answer. Check it out.

• User profile image
    stevo_

Wow, I'm filling in a claims form right now to get back the 30 seconds I wasted watching that crap..

• User profile image
    Minh

stevo_ said:

Wow, I'm filling in a claims form right now to get back the 30 seconds I wasted watching that crap..

I would agree with that when the comparison w/ Mrs. Gates vs. Mrs. Jobs. I would've gone the other way.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Minh said:
    stevo_ said:
    *snip*
    I would agree with that when the comparison w/ Mrs. Gates vs. Mrs. Jobs. I would've gone the other way.
    Strange...I actually never hear of Mrs. Jobs. In fact, I forgot she existed.

And yes, I want my time back from watching that.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

Minh said:
    stevo_ said:
    *snip*
    Is that you Minh?

• User profile image
    Minh

ZippyV said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*
    Is that you Minh?
    ZippyV said:

Is that you Minh?

Naah. That's Brian Tong of CNet.

And to those asking for your time back. Sorry! Time goes one way only!

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Minh said:
    ZippyV said:
    *snip*

Naah. That's Brian Tong of CNet.

And to those asking for your time back. Sorry! Time goes one way only!
    Time goes one way only!
    I just watched a demo of Braid where you can control time. You die? Just rewind a bit. Check it out.

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

A really good scientific approach to a question that no one is asking!

• User profile image
    Ix

I would have to disagree on the power thing.

BG could buy 10 SJ's, and thats at current market value, no wholesale discount.

Since they all would always look alike regardless of weather, time of day, current fashion trends, or acts of god, I think there should really be a wholesale discount.

In which case, if said discount was a standard 20%, BG could buy 12 SJ's, or 10SJ's and a few hundred million RMS's.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.