What's YOUR avatar about?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    NeoTOM

Mine's from a game I made about me.

http://neotom.home.comcast.net/SNAC-MAN.swf

• User profile image
    KosherCoder

Presently, my avatar is a die photo of a Pentium 4. I am in a neverending search for a decent pic. I want to make something relevant to my nic, but I can't think of anything I like.

I thought of putting a yarmulke and sidecurls on my 9-guy and taking a digi-pic, but not sure how to make it look good.

Some posters here have awesome avatars.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Mine is just an image I found on the internet around the same time I signed up for Channel9.

• User profile image
    lars

One word: Clay.

• User profile image
    rhm

Can you believe this is the only picture I can find of someone killing tux? It was actually taken by some millitant BSD guys, thus demonstrating that even people who like unix and had been practicing open source since long before Linux had even been thought of hate it. It'll do for now.

• User profile image
    Paul D. Murphy

If you can't figure this one out, please leave now. This forum is too much for you to grasp.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

lars wrote:
    One word: Clay.

Dude!

"Me Willy! Me Willy Trombone! These disks tell a story! Story about good! Story about bad! Listen... I tell you!

It all start with Hoborg! A being who had to create.... because... he had to! ...He make his world so full of wonder...and beauty...

Walking around in his wonderful creation make him feel sad! So Hoborg have idea! "I know! I'll create a being to enjoy with wonderful land with me!" ...And he name him "Klog!""

And so on and so forth.

The Neverhood = Teh Whinnar!

• User profile image
    Heywood_J

happy happy joy joy!

• User profile image
    ZippyV

I stole mine from the Microsoft Office Clip Gallery Live, hehe.

• User profile image
    Paul D. Murphy

ZippyV wrote:
    I stole mine from the Microsoft Office Clip Gallery Live, hehe.

hmm. don't you mean 'under license from'? Wink

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

A picture conveying of how feline-kind will one day overthrow humanity and become rightful masters of this planet: by using over-abundant cuteness.

Before that I had a picture of Flux the Penguin, mainly to counter-act Beer's picture of Tux. Because Flux, quite obviously, is not Tux (although he is related)

And before that I had the logo of Leiden University.

I'm thinking about changing it again, but I haven't decided into what yet.

• User profile image
    jamie

camera taking picture of mirror reflecting camera taking pic...you get the picture

• User profile image
    Custard555

I just wish mine would animate!

• User profile image
    eagle

I’ve had several remarkable encounters with Eagles, if you ever look one in the eye, you’ll never forget the experience.

• User profile image
    Blkbam

Mine comes from a nickname I had when I was younger (<10 yrs old).  I used to have a fat red plastic baseball bat that I used when ever I would get into a fight with other kids.  They called me Bam Bam but since thats usually taken as names in forums, I became blkbam.  And yeah I know, his bat is black.  I'm working on it....

• User profile image
    Donkslayer

<.< Quake and Tux?

• User profile image
    harumscarum

undefined....*sigh*....man these hyperlinks are just too complex for me

anywho mine is from the movie Brazil

I don't know why Jamie but for some reason I always thought your pic was you in a cave.

• User profile image
    geekling

It shows that I'm in the Channel9 Guy Cult.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.