Coffeehouse Thread

255 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Conversation Windows Mobile (any windows mobile user)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Dovella

     Windows Mobile 6.5 'launch' at TechEd 2009: Windows M. 6.5 has been "announced," and apparently we.. http://tinyurl.com/cg8wre
    11 May
    --------------------------------------

    "WM7 Titanium Project" adds glory, glitz, glamor to 6.5



    --------------------------

    Long Z  post


    ----------
    List of twitter clients for Windows Mobile -

    -----------------

    HTC Touch Diamond to Receive Two Official Updates

    --------------------

    Download Windows Mobile 6.5 Designer Themes now! http://tinyurl.com/c7kame



    --------------------------

    Official Update for European HTC Touch 3G: http://tinyurl.com/cbrcbs

    ----------------------
    Windows Mobile 6.5 vs. Iphone



    ------------

    Amazing UI for Omnia



    -------------------

    Twikini

    Overview

    Twikini offers a powerful and efficient way to use Twitter on your phone. It conveniently updates your favorite feeds in the background, and leverages the camera, GPS, media, touch screen, keyboard, graphics and storage capabilities of your device.

    Twikini is currently in public beta - you're welcome to download and use it for free.

    Our goal is to make Twikini the best designed Twitter app for Windows devices in the world.

    link

    ------------------

    Video: Need for Speed Undercover on Touch HDgames to hit the Windows Market.. http://tinyurl.com/c89g93

    ---------------

    Facebook for your Windows Mobile 6 phone


    New from Windows Mobile: a Facebook application for your phone! Download the new Facebook application for Windows Mobile and:

    • Send messages to any of the people in your Friends list.

    • Take pictures and videos on your phone, then upload them right to Facebook.

    • Send messages or call people in your Friends list.

    • Manage your profile and post anytime, anywhere.

    Keep up with the latest news and posts with Facebook on your phone. Now your status updates can be up-to-the moment accounts of what you’re doing. Photos and videos are about as close to live-action as you can get. Show your friends what you’re up to, while you’re out and about.
    Connecting and sharing on Facebook just got a lot livelier!

    Gallery

    Facebook screenshotFacebook screenshot

    Download Enjoy




    -------------------

    Download:[In sospeso]
    Skype 2,5 is GOLD



    ---------------------

    Google Finally Releases Mobile App for Windows Mobile




    ---------------------

    SPB Mobile Shell 3 trial



    ----------

    FTouchSL 2.10!    (Kinetic scroll WM)




    -----------------
    AppStar Titanium
    Favorite People Plug-in
    Generic Forum Image


    -----------------------
    Opera 9.5 Beta



    -----------------

    Finger Keyboard 2



    --------




    You Tube WM

    ---------------------------

    My  Phone



    Back up your mobile (WORK AWESOME)


  • User profile image
    blowdart

    You don't close applications. Well unless you bring up the task manager and kill it.

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    blowdart said:
    You don't close applications. Well unless you bring up the task manager and kill it.
    there is an application 3th  to install for close applications, but I prefer to close with X

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    i See now  Virtual Earth 1.64  for Windows Mobile  http://blogs.msdn.com/windowsmobile/archive/2006/06/27/649384.aspx
    This is laste version? Posted: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:27 PM by windowsmobile

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    Dovella said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*
    there is an application 3th  to install for close applications, but I prefer to close with X
    Task manager is build in. Closing with the close button is NOT part of the OS, and assuming or forcing such would break the OS paradigm

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    blowdart said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Task manager is build in. Closing with the close button is NOT part of the OS, and assuming or forcing such would break the OS paradigm
    OK, thanks for the information.
    recommendations some software to convert video from PC to Omnia
    240 x 400  MP4 / 3gp / WMV / PVX / ASF   ??

    Floola??

  • User profile image
    DCMonkey

    Dovella said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*
    there is an application 3th  to install for close applications, but I prefer to close with X
    My AT&T (HTC) 8525 came with an app (X-Button) that turns the X into a exit app button. And I prefer it that way. Task management stinks on WinMo.

  • User profile image
    giovanni

    DCMonkey said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    My AT&T (HTC) 8525 came with an app (X-Button) that turns the X into a exit app button. And I prefer it that way. Task management stinks on WinMo.
    Task Management is definitely the weakest link of WinMo in my opinion...

    I have an HTC S710 and I am pretty happy with it, except it is a little slow sometimes (good keyboard, good size screen, but the processor really sucks). I am still waiting for HTC to release the WinMo 6.1 update, but there is no word of when it could come out.

  • User profile image
    ZippyV

    DCMonkey said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    My AT&T (HTC) 8525 came with an app (X-Button) that turns the X into a exit app button. And I prefer it that way. Task management stinks on WinMo.
    I can configure Windows Mobile 6.1 to really close the application when I click the X button.

    Anyone else have this problem where this X button disappears and you can't close or switch to other running applications?

  • User profile image
    littleguru

    ZippyV said:
    DCMonkey said:
    *snip*
    I can configure Windows Mobile 6.1 to really close the application when I click the X button.

    Anyone else have this problem where this X button disappears and you can't close or switch to other running applications?
    I can also configure it that way on my HTC Diamond...

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    DCMonkey said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    My AT&T (HTC) 8525 came with an app (X-Button) that turns the X into a exit app button. And I prefer it that way. Task management stinks on WinMo.
    there is a separate download this software X Button ??

    @Littleguru

    Damn me your weather Big Smile Big Smile

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    the best site for Windows Mobile Application?

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    Dovella said:
    the best site for Windows Mobile Application?
    Ok

    Now i use Magic Button 2.1 for end application, Work Fine



    Link Download

    Any Developers of Windows Mobile here?



  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

    you can't be satisfied only after one day of use Smiley  I mean you won't have any complains in the first day...

  • User profile image
    BlackTiger

    Dovella said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Ok

    Now i use Magic Button 2.1 for end application, Work Fine



    Link Download

    Any Developers of Windows Mobile here?



    Nope. They're bounded and keeping mouth shut because of NDA.

    If you stumbled and fell down, it doesn't mean yet, that you're going in the wrong direction.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    PaoloM

    BlackTiger said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Nope. They're bounded and keeping mouth shut because of NDA.

    Really? I didn't know there was ANY kind of NDA on WM developers... you must be confusing this with the iPhone SDK keruffle...

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    Ion Todirel said:
    you can't be satisfied only after one day of use Smiley  I mean you won't have any complains in the first day...
    I love Omnia  every day more and more with WM6.1.
    Not change phone even if I return double the money that I paid .
    every day I discover new features. I am extremely satisfied and happy


    Link   HTC Diamond in your Omnia

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    Flash for Windows Mobile 6.1  is this?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.