Jon Monreal said:
Lloyd_Humph said:
*snip*
I think saying that he might be a "hired hand" is going a bit too far. He's just trying to say that he heard it wasn't a scam from a source he considers to be reliable and therefore wants to contribute to the discussion by explaining this.

On the other hand, it would be nice to know just how legitimate this really is. I mean, has anyone actually been hired yet? And is this an initiative by Microsoft, or another company (and if so, why would another company be interested in employing "Windows Gurus" unless they are representing Microsoft and hiring people for them).
Well so far I have had one interview where they asked me to demonstrate a piece of technology.  They happened to like me and scheduled a 2nd interview with me this coming Thursday where I will have to demonstrate windows live space (a rip off of myspace) and I think demonstrate my product once again in front of MS executives.  If you want, I can tell you if I get the job or not and then you will kind of know someone who got hired, allegedly at least lol.  Oh yeah and most of your questions are in the article I asked everyone to check out.