Coffeehouse Thread

15 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

My Vespa Ultimate

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Dovella






    I finally received the sticker Windows Vista, and I must say that it is of excellent quality.

    you like?





  • User profile image
    Sven Groot

    Cool, I love Vespas. You see surprisingly many of them in Japan, though this is the first time I've seen one with a Windows logo. Big Smile

  • User profile image
    Harlequin

    Neat. But it won't get you away fast enough from that Hadron black hole that we know you're afraid of =)

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    Harlequin said:
    Neat. But it won't get you away fast enough from that Hadron black hole that we know you're afraid of =)
    Big Smile  Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile 


    PS.
    I fear only hours of the attacks Mac user!
    in my city there are some funboy ,
    in past times we had a peace treaty, now have to break off understandings.





  • User profile image
    Steve411

    I like this. Smiley
     

    And mine.
     

    The vespa is pretty though!

  • User profile image
    Sven Groot

    Sven Groot said:
    Cool, I love Vespas. You see surprisingly many of them in Japan, though this is the first time I've seen one with a Windows logo. Big Smile
    Cool, I love Vespas. You see surprisingly many of them in Japan

    Come to think of it, I've only actually seen two. It's just that I see those two very very often. Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    Sven Groot said:
    Sven Groot said:
    *snip*

    Come to think of it, I've only actually seen two. It's just that I see those two very very often. Tongue Out
    In Italy, the Vespa is a MYTH, but the Scooter and motocycle  Japanese are very much sold.

    In Italy We have Ducati or Mv Agusta Piaggio, Aprilia  etc etc.
    despite all the Japanese motorcycles are much loved and respected ,
    almost as if there was competition among consumers.

    until recently had the yamaha  FZ6 I sold because having a child, I lack the time and especially a motorcycle is not convenient for the family.
    but I can assure you that the Vespa is like a Jeans, not you tired of never ride it, and you can bring anything with you, is spacious and light.


    @Steve411

    hey were is a sticker Windows?? Big Smile





  • User profile image
    wisemx

    Dovella said:
    Sven Groot said:
    *snip*
    In Italy, the Vespa is a MYTH, but the Scooter and motocycle  Japanese are very much sold.

    In Italy We have Ducati or Mv Agusta Piaggio, Aprilia  etc etc.
    despite all the Japanese motorcycles are much loved and respected ,
    almost as if there was competition among consumers.

    until recently had the yamaha  FZ6 I sold because having a child, I lack the time and especially a motorcycle is not convenient for the family.
    but I can assure you that the Vespa is like a Jeans, not you tired of never ride it, and you can bring anything with you, is spacious and light.


    @Steve411

    hey were is a sticker Windows?? Big Smile





    >>especially a motorcycle is not convenient for the family.

    Huh?
    We are a Motorcycle family.
    My wife and three children all love riding.
    99.9% of the time all of my travels are on a Motorcycle.

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    wisemx said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    >>especially a motorcycle is not convenient for the family.

    Huh?
    We are a Motorcycle family.
    My wife and three children all love riding.
    99.9% of the time all of my travels are on a Motorcycle.
    Unfortunately, my city is quite small, the inhabitants are too many and roads are certainly not large as those of your town.
    Then also having a good motorcycle, you can hardly enjoy a walk or a trip.

    There is a path which is called the Amalfi Coast (rose here also george cloney with the motorcycle)  is very beautiful and especially panoramic,   Unfortunately, as I said the first path is not for high speed and every year there are dozens of deathsfor road accidents.
    At this point I prefer something very practical, and the Vespa is my salvation in the city, to go to sea, shopping etc.
    Instead the north of Italy there are many circuits o entertain with high-speed, no accident that all champion  of MOTO GP come from those parts Like  Valentino Rossi, Max Biaggi, Marco Melandi , Simoncelli , Loris Capirossi etc etc.



  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

    Steve411 said:
    I like this. Smiley
     

    And mine.
     

    The vespa is pretty though!
    that's not even a hybrid, don't you care about environment?

  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

    Sven Groot said:
    Cool, I love Vespas. You see surprisingly many of them in Japan, though this is the first time I've seen one with a Windows logo. Big Smile
    yeah, I love Vespas too, they are very cute, if I'm not mistaken that is a LX in the photo?

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    Ion Todirel said:
    Sven Groot said:
    *snip*
    yeah, I love Vespas too, they are very cute, if I'm not mistaken that is a LX in the photo?
    yes my Vespa is LX 151 cc. Wink

  • User profile image
    wisemx

    Dovella said:
    Ion Todirel said:
    *snip*
    yes my Vespa is LX 151 cc. Wink

    I'd love to try one. Big Smile

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    wisemx said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    I'd love to try one. Big Smile
    Call a Dialer  Link USA

    PS PS  now in Italy is Out new Vespa 300 cc GTS SUper







  • User profile image
    Steve411

    Ion Todirel said:
    Steve411 said:
    *snip*
    that's not even a hybrid, don't you care about environment?
    Not much, no. Smiley Hehe. 400 horses in the EVO, 333 in the GT. Wooho!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.