Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Native Dual Mode

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Dovella

Link

Empowering Creativity

The new generation of portable computers – especially Tablet PC’s and pen enabled notebook computers – require a rethinking of natural input strategy and the accompanying technology. Existing technology has enabled partial, piecemeal solutions – limiting users to either pen or touch, or hindering their work with suboptimal speed and sensitivity.

Based on almost a decade of dedicated natural input research,

N-trig's DuoSenseTM technology has been designed for pen and touch performance from the ground up. Based on an all-in-one transparent unit that integrates on top of the LCD panel, DuoSense digitizers are faster, more sensitive and accurate, use less power, and easier to integrate than traditional solutions.

The result – N-trig's technology is today helping mobile computing reach new levels of practicality, productivity, and intuitive interface. By making pen and touch cost-effectively available to mass markets, DuoSense from N-trig is revolutionizing natural input, helping fulfill our vision of universal, seamless enduser-computer communication that truly empowers human creativity.

-------------

The my question is :

this is compatible with all monitor or only new hardware?

• User profile image
    AndyC

Presumably only those with an N-trig digitiser, e.g. the Dell Latitude XT. It certainly isn't going to work with ordinary monitors.

• User profile image
    Dovella

AndyC said:
    Presumably only those with an N-trig digitiser, e.g. the Dell Latitude XT. It certainly isn't going to work with ordinary monitors.
    I have to make the wrong question.
    I thought I could adapt to each monitor existing

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.