Coffeehouse Thread

19 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Post those Windows Desktops

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    juliusscampi

    Long time lurker, first time poster.  Figured I'd make a splash with this topic.

    Here is mine:

  • User profile image
    turrican

    Amazing background, could you post it online somewhere? PLEASE!

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    turrican said:
    Amazing background, could you post it online somewhere? PLEASE!
    Turrican    See here   here

    My desk




  • User profile image
    juliusscampi

    turrican said:
    Amazing background, could you post it online somewhere? PLEASE!
    turrican - there's a link to the wall on my profile page at that site...

  • User profile image
    juliusscampi

    juliusscampi said:
    turrican said:
    *snip*
    turrican - there's a link to the wall on my profile page at that site...
    And thanks!  I do like it myself Smiley

  • User profile image
    jonathansam​pson

    Nothing fancy, sorreh'.


  • User profile image
    juliusscampi

    jonathansampson said:
    Nothing fancy, sorreh'.


    Jonathansampson - that's actually a really, really nice wall.  I love the simplicity of it.  You guys need to post these at that site because there's only me and another Windows guy.  We need more Windows people!!!

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    Not Windows but oh well




  • User profile image
    Dovella

    rjdohnert said:
    Not Windows but oh well




    ??

    this is XP?? you use google chrome !(or fake icons? )


  • User profile image
    jonathansam​pson

    Dovella said:
    rjdohnert said:
    *snip*
    ??

    this is XP?? you use google chrome !(or fake icons? )


    You can build Chrome on Linux too. It's simply not offered that way.

  • User profile image
    Dovella

    jonathansampson said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    You can build Chrome on Linux too. It's simply not offered that way.
    ok, did not know.  Wink even though to me these gadgets seem to come from avedesk

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    Dovella said:
    jonathansampson said:
    *snip*
    ok, did not know.  Wink even though to me these gadgets seem to come from avedesk
    Well umm, thats one good thing also of having Google employees (wont say whom) on your forums and who use your product.  The screenlets come from screenlets.org, screenlets got included in PC/OS 2008v2.  I also am currently testing Lotus Symphony on PC/OS 2008.   I do a lot of testing for some people.  Im kinda liked by corporations because I dont care, open source or closed source.  I dont harp or preach.

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    rjdohnert said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Well umm, thats one good thing also of having Google employees (wont say whom) on your forums and who use your product.  The screenlets come from screenlets.org, screenlets got included in PC/OS 2008v2.  I also am currently testing Lotus Symphony on PC/OS 2008.   I do a lot of testing for some people.  Im kinda liked by corporations because I dont care, open source or closed source.  I dont harp or preach.
    I keep trying to get the Zune team to help me, hint hint.

  • User profile image
    juliusscampi

    rjdohnert said:
    rjdohnert said:
    *snip*
    I keep trying to get the Zune team to help me, hint hint.
    We have a few more Windows guys, but we're still behind Ubuntu for desktops right now Sad

  • User profile image
    Deactivated User

    Comment removed at user's request.

  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

    just a Halo screenshot, nothing interesting.............

  • User profile image
    Bass

    juliusscampi said:
    rjdohnert said:
    *snip*
    We have a few more Windows guys, but we're still behind Ubuntu for desktops right now Sad
    How about a screen shot with Windows and Ubuntu running side by side?

  • User profile image
    magicalclick

    Okey, here is mine. I am still not fully comfortable with that real time thumb task bar.


    Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.