Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Windows can Unjoin the Win32 snitched?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    peterwillcn

although Windows 7, Windows 8 will symptoms, but some things it is proposed, that is, as early as Windows NT era's Win32 programming interfaces and user GDI graphics device interface layer.
    these two things Windows rule the operating system market decades, and in the new century, Microsoft has released .NET, claims to be managed code in the form of change the world, this is a trend, or wishful thinking?

Microsoft will be the next Windows core minwin included in the Win32 since their invention maximum improvements, streamline core, more manageable, reduce noise and reduces the capacity, this scheme is known as Redhawk and minsafe.

and successful Win32 system to bottom|go where future Windows if you leave the Win32 what will happen, this is very interesting topics.
     topic   in china..

• User profile image
    stevo_

Gah! beat me to it..

• User profile image
    Bas

stevo_ said:
    Gah! beat me to it..
    You were going to post a confusing babelfish translation too?

• User profile image
    matthews

Bas said:
    stevo_ said:
    *snip*
    You were going to post a confusing babelfish translation too?
    I think the general plot is that Microsoft has released an anthrax bomb and we all have 15 minutes to live.

I think.

• User profile image
    WillemM

The letters are combined to form english words, but it is it actually english?
    Even my question mark is confused now!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.