Coffeehouse Thread

15 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Live Callendar gone Chinese!?!? (or Japanese or something)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    GoddersUK

Is something weird at my end, or can someone repro this?

Log into live callendar, everything is in a Chinese/Japanese script Perplexed

http://calendar.live.com/calendar/calendar.aspx

• User profile image
    intelman

Looks english to me, but it doesn't work in Chrome, so it sucks.

• User profile image
    Bas

Ni hao! I'm getting the same thing. Weird.

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

intelman said:
    Looks english to me, but it doesn't work in Chrome, so it sucks.
    Works for me.

What's your encoding set to?  Your browser could be incorrectly detecting the encoding (or not autodetecting it at all).

• User profile image
    intelman

Bas said:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

I have an error that may shed some light on it... if only I could read it Sad

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Bas said:

Bas, I like your domain name.

• User profile image
    Bas

TommyCarlier said:
    Bas said:
    *snip*
    Bas, I like your domain name.
    Thank you. You can't believe how long I've waited for somebody to notice that. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Bas said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*
    Thank you. You can't believe how long I've waited for somebody to notice that. Tongue Out
    And your entry page is pretty cool too. So you just use the domain to host files and images?

• User profile image
    Bas

TommyCarlier said:
    Bas said:
    *snip*
    And your entry page is pretty cool too. So you just use the domain to host files and images?
    Yes, I have no idea what to do with it otherwise. I also occasionally try some asp.net stuff out on it.

That's the destruction of Alderaan in the background there, by the way. Just for added nerdiness.

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

GoddersUK said:
    I have an error that may shed some light on it... if only I could read it Sad
    Apparently it just says there was an error in Windows Live, please reconnect. Not much help really... I know there's an error otherwise it would be in English Sad

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

And now it's turned Spanish Perplexed

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

GoddersUK said:
    And live search just went Spanish randomly, but at least pressing there was a link to press there to make it English.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

GoddersUK said:
    Se parece a Channel9 lo hace también. Usted consiguió a hombre de problemas - se parece a usted tiene que aprender español Smiley

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

For a few days, the Personalize web slice I have in IE8 was titled in Chinese

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.