Coffeehouse Thread

25 posts

Apple's App Store schizophrenia driving developers crazy

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Dovella

tfraser said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Dovella, I'm not intending to pick on you but that wasn't there when you first started the thread; it's been added in at a later point. If it was there when you made the original post then there wouldn't have been any problem.
    I repaired immediately,

• tfraser

Dovella said:
    tfraser said:
    *snip*
    I repaired immediately,
    Okay, sorry.

• Dovella

tfraser said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Okay, sorry.
    No problem

• Steve411

I have been a member of C9 ever since its existence. Never seen a ruder bunch of ****** than all of you.

This is the coffeehouse, anything can be discussed. Quit being so sensitive.

- stevan

• MasterPi

Steve411 said:
    I have been a member of C9 ever since its existence. Never seen a ruder bunch of ****** than all of you.

This is the coffeehouse, anything can be discussed. Quit being so sensitive.

- stevan
    Agreed.

Dovella at least replies to posters whenever he creates a thread. Other people who have been accused of post-and-run (a!, eagle, beernutz) have posted and not replied for days.

Dovella just has an annoying penchant to post only pro-MS posts and anti-Apple posts.

• VB Man

mVPstar said:
    Steve411 said:
    *snip*
    Agreed.

Dovella at least replies to posters whenever he creates a thread. Other people who have been accused of post-and-run (a!, eagle, beernutz) have posted and not replied for days.

Dovella just has an annoying penchant to post only pro-MS posts and anti-Apple posts.
    Has a! been around here lately? I haven't seen him or her?

• Ray7

Dovella said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    Ray ma question is this

Weelll ... I was thinking of something a little more substantial, but point taken, yes.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.