jamie said:Stratajamie said:*snip*
humor me for a moment - pretend you arnt geeks and love the word strata (minus the cool part) = SPHERE
so lets say its Strata - as it looks to be. WHERE IS THE CONSISTANCY?
thats all i want to know..
imac, iphone, ipod vs xbox xphone xspace
whats not to like? at least mine looks like more than one "team" individually - set the strategy
im rambling again... but isnt it true? strata... fine.. so that ties in to WHAT... HOW... WHERE?
edit: also: imac, iphone, ipod vs xbox xphone xspace
where is the zune? it is xphone there are no more mp3 players.
where is the PC? it is Xbox - made by MS - and licenced to OEMS as phone hdware/pc hdware/ tv hdware specs
what is Xspace - It is EVERYONES cloud - brought to them by many companies
...and where is Windows? - it is everywhere - on everything - and run thorough Windows.com: "the website that put google out of business"
im an idiot - but so is ballmer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Strata may refer to:
- Strata (novel), a science fiction novel by Terry Pratchett.
- Strata title, a form of ownership devised for multi-level apartment blocks.
- Strata (band), a Northern California band.
- Strata (comics), a super-hero in the DC Universe
- Strata (album), a 1990 album by Steve Roach and Robert Rich
- strata (geology), a sequence of discrete rock layers used for age dating and identification of concurrent regional or world-wide events in the geologic record.
- Strata 3D, a 3D software
- Strata-East Records, a record label
- STRATA, the team on the Saul of the Mole Men TV show.
- Stratta, a popular brunch dish made with eggs, cheese and ham.
- Strata (material), an anti-wear material used to strenghten clothing
- Strata, the main theme in Mozilla Firefox 3.0