Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Wow! Canadians are tough..Eh?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    wisemx

B.C. man comes out swinging in bear attack
    A Cariboo, B.C., man who was attacked by a bear says he used a stick to put up the fight of his life after he realized he was likely in a fight to the death....
    http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/10/08/bc-bear-attack-survivor.html?ref=rss

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

Bears are nothing, try wrestling with project managers!

Still,.. pretty impressive!

• User profile image
    wisemx

Maddus Mattus said:
    Bears are nothing, try wrestling with project managers!

Still,.. pretty impressive!
    Read the comments on that News page...Pretty funny. Big Smile

• User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

Only western Canadians, people in Ontario are wusses

• User profile image
    wisemx

brian.shapiro said:
    Hey...I lived on a First Nation res there and know some bros who would love to skin you for that. Big Smile

• User profile image
    stevo_

Sounds more like a crazy guy went out into the woods to create a new extreme sport and left some baby bears without a mother.. canadians need padded cells.

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

stevo_ said:
    Sounds more like a crazy guy went out into the woods to create a new extreme sport and left some baby bears without a mother.. canadians need padded cells.
    Needed a stick? 
    Sissy.

Big Smile
    Herbie

• User profile image
    La Bomba

brian.shapiro said:
    Says the guy with flowers as his avatar, lot of people from Ontario are over in Afghanistan supporting your troops, you ignorant schmuck.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

poor bears ;(

• User profile image
    leseratte

This man can be lucky to be alive because this is probably the most dangerously situation you can get in when wandering around in the woods. I guess when you get into a fight with a bear and especially with a mother bear with young bears you only try to survive and don't think about what you are doin' that moment.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

We also have the #1 financial system in the world. Why ours isn't crashing and burning. Guy must be a banker like my dad was Wink

• User profile image
    blowdart

Harlequin said:
    We also have the #1 financial system in the world. Why ours isn't crashing and burning. Guy must be a banker like my dad was Wink
    I should point out neither is France; because they don't have a culture of buying houses.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.