Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Happy Birthday Windows Server 2003

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    eagle

Yes, it was one year ago today in San Francisco that Windows Server 2003 was launched.  The day began around 7:30am and the party sponsored by HP didn’t end till early the next mourning…

I was in town for the Embedded Systems Conference and enjoyed three great parties to make that a memorable week.   

I was in San Francisco 14 months earlier for the launch of Visual Studio.Net (that was a party to remember). A year ago today we got an Upgrade, Visual Studio.Net  2003.  Happy Birthday, everyone!

http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/paul/archive/2004/04/24/12049.aspx

• User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

eagle wrote:

Yes, it was one year ago today in San Francisco that Windows Server 2003 was launched.  The day began around 7:30am and the party sponsored by HP didn’t end till early the next mourning…

I was in town for the Embedded Systems Conference and enjoyed three great parties to make that a memorable week.   

Happy Birthday Windows 2003! Keep up the good work mopping the floor... with Linux. ^_^

• User profile image
    vanlandw

my terrible website runs on 2003

way to go...one year young

• User profile image
    dhavalhirdh​av

Hapy bday W2K3 and VS.NET 2K3

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.