Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Where are the PDC2008 Hands-On labs?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    schroedl

So I went to PDC 2008 and got the goods but cannot find the hands-on labs anywhere on the disk nor on any of the VPC images. I installed the Windows 7 SDK as well but nothing....  Anyone know where they are?

John

• User profile image
    DavidAiken

Hi John

Unfortunately not all of the labs are on the Drive.

However, guessing you are looking for the Windows 7 labs, many can be found on the drive in the <DRIVE>:\Windows7\Windows_Whitepapers_and_HOLs folder along with related whitepapers.

For the Azure labs, including Windows Azure, .Net Services, SQL Services & Live Services - you can check out the training kit from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=413E88F8-5966-4A83-B309-53B7B77EDF78&displaylang=en

Thanks

• User profile image
    schroedl

DavidAiken said:
    Hi John

Unfortunately not all of the labs are on the Drive.

However, guessing you are looking for the Windows 7 labs, many can be found on the drive in the <DRIVE>:\Windows7\Windows_Whitepapers_and_HOLs folder along with related whitepapers.

For the Azure labs, including Windows Azure, .Net Services, SQL Services & Live Services - you can check out the training kit from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=413E88F8-5966-4A83-B309-53B7B77EDF78&displaylang=en

Thanks

Thanks David! I'm primarily after the Direct2D labs so I'll look in the Window7 folder you mention and hope they're there...

John

• User profile image
    schroedl

schroedl said:
    DavidAiken said:
    *snip*
    Thanks David! I'm primarily after the Direct2D labs so I'll look in the Window7 folder you mention and hope they're there...

John
    Wohoo! 

<DRIVE>:\Windows7\Windows_Whitepapers_and_HOLs\High-Fidelity Graphics and Media\DirectX\PDC08_HOL_DirectX.zip

Looks like it! Thanks agan.

John

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.