Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Video suggestion

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Steve411

How about a video on the IE team? With all the fuss about the new version of Internet Explorer maybe they can clear up a few things for us. Thanks.
    God Bless,
      Steve

• User profile image
    Charles

Stay tuned. We will be doing this in the coming months...

• User profile image
    Steve411

Charles wrote:
    Stay tuned. We will be doing this in the coming months...

Thank you.

• User profile image
    rasx

This thread begs the question, 'Which product teams are least likely to interview?'

• User profile image
    Shaded

rasx wrote:
    This thread begs the question, 'Which product teams are least likely to interview?'

My guess would be any type of Microsoft Legal Team.

Oh you said product team.

How about the input/mouse people.  They're pretty unlikely because anything new they're working on I bet they can't talk about.

• User profile image
    MisterDonut

Least Likely? How about those geniuses who made Free Cell? That make me waste so much of my time...

• User profile image
    The Channel 9 Team

Actually we are working on the hardware/mouse folks. Probably in the next couple of months.

Lawyers? You wanna talk lawyers?

Actually, the guy who is in charge of intellectual property here wants to come on. Should we let him? Wink

• User profile image
    Minh

The Channel 9 Team wrote:
    Lawyers? You wanna talk lawyers?

Actually, the guy who is in charge of intellectual property here wants to come on. Should we let him? Wink

Hell yeah! Let's hear IP from a lawyer's point of view. Software patents, etc... How about a defense for IsNot?

• User profile image
    harumscarum

Speaking of videos I would like to see more like Lenns last one where you actually talk to someone outside of their cube. Gives us a chance to see more of the campus.

edit: also would like to see some video from the BPA/Biztalk folks.

• User profile image
    scobleizer

Good idea. Charles and I filmed one in front of Lake Bill today.

• User profile image
    scobleizer

Cool, I'll try to get him on. He has an interesting point of view. Lawyers, as you might guess, are skitish about appearing on camera.

• User profile image
    harumscarum

scobleizer wrote:

Cool, I'll try to get him on. He has an interesting point of view. Lawyers, as you might guess, are skitish about appearing on camera.

mmm I thought it was just the light that scared them Tongue Out I kid I kid.....

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.