Coffeehouse Thread

23 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Blue?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Harlequin said:
    RoyalSchrubber said:
    *snip*
    On the topic of the User CSS you need a checkbox to turn it off or something. Only way for me to temporarily remove the User CSS I have in there, to check out the new blue, is to cut it out, paste it into notepad, save, view the new blue, go back in, paste CSS back in. etc etc.

Needs this:
    Activate User CSS [ ]
    Of course you have to do it this way, or how do you intend to keep CSS that makes dovella and corona's posts hidden otherwise? Smiley

An idea for a sandbox project - can somebody create me a js script that would hide a row with a thread in coffehouse when last poster in that thread is a troll and also hide posts that quote trolls? Sort of a ban hammer that  C9 gods denied us. I'm too lazybusy to do it, but even with that dirty css trick C9 feels a lot saner.  

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

I was talking to littleguru yesterday about the connection between the numbers 7 and 9.

Of course, there's Seven of Nine on Star Trek Voyager.

America's first bunch of astronauts were called the Mercury Seven. The next group after that was known as The New Nine.

7 and 9 belong together. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jh71283

Charles said:
    We want to pay tribute to win 7 for a few days...
    C
    C said:
    We want to pay tribute to win 7 for a few days...

Or if it's anything like PDC we'll have it for a good few months Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

jh71283 said:
    Charles said:
    *snip*

Or if it's anything like PDC we'll have it for a good few months Tongue Out

*bump*

Just as I was growing to like it you took it away ... Wink

Herbie

• User profile image
    Charles

Dr Herbie said:
    jh71283 said:
    *snip*
    *bump*

Just as I was growing to like it you took it away ... Wink

Herbie
    Smiley Sorry.

You're still going to see some damn good content covering Windows 7 on C9. Fear not. There's a few Going Deeps on the horizon and Yochay has content planned for the rest of the year.

Cheers,
    C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.