Coffeehouse Thread

23 posts

What comes after Windows 7?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Cream​Filling512

Yeah should get rid of applications, just have data and a UI that's automatically generated to work with and visualize it.  Should just infer stuff from context and heuristics and also have agents, woah I'm Craig Mundie.

• W3bbo

CreamFilling512 said:

Yeah should get rid of applications, just have data and a UI that's automatically generated to work with and visualize it.  Should just infer stuff from context and heuristics and also have agents, woah I'm Craig Mundie.

Thread necromancy, see the two posts above yours. Banhammer time!

• Cream​Filling512

W3bbo said:
    CreamFilling512 said:
    *snip*

Thread necromancy, see the two posts above yours. Banhammer time!

Honest mistake, easy to confuse spam posts with actual C9 ramblings. =P

• GoddersUK

And a good day to you, sir, as well.

• intelman

I would hope Windows will continue to become more efficient and more functional. Windows Live Essential Updates will be the next biggest interest. Perhaps Windows Live Mail will support Exchange by default?  Perhaps whatever services Microsoft offers will integrate better with software? 

Windows performance is still not as consistent as it could be. Windows rot should disappear forever. Windows 7 is a great improvement, but it can only get better.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.